• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Juneteenth reminder that pat and niki hate black people

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
#stopasianhate by ordering Chinese food wasn't about white supremacy
Black Trans lives matter wasn't about white supremacy

It's clear who they really have a problem with. They can't say it out loud so they have to resort to impotent dog whistle activism.

Would be more effective and less embarrassing to just go on why can't they behave rants.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Pat is a nigger
his stalkers are "the man"
And like blacks, his one lottery is a police settlement...

1000001242.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
important edit, what the FUCK is this tweet

View attachment 206671
“The black community” You mean black people. It’s ok to say that and its not racist, stupid.

He ain’t wrong though but i’m shocked he would even tweet this considering he fears having wrong lib opinions. “Blacks are socially conservative” is a BIG no no.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
“The black community” You mean black people. It’s ok to say that and its not racist, stupid.

He ain’t wrong though but i’m shocked he would even tweet this considering he fears having wrong lib opinions. “Blacks are socially conservative” is a BIG no no.
He tweeted that because he's inferring that it's white people's fault black people think that way

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Has Boq ever said how old he is?
Im young and my pineal gland is still non-calcified, if I die tomorrow I am still unaccountable for my bad sins.

40 year old sassters will be held accountable + more (40 is the age of accountability + age angel Gabriel revealed quran to Prophet Mohammed SAAW + age Jewsters get green light to study kabbalah).

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout

It's all of Africa and the diaspora he's talking about, not a community. Guess they have to be re colonized until they start having whitey approved views.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
He absolutely adores it when a black does or says some wrongthink, as it gives him a guilt-free ticket to the online lynching. He can hurl all the rocks he wants at the bad negro, the internet has given him permission as long as he doesn't use the no-no word!