• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

July 2017- Patrick “Bateman” Tomlinson channels his inner American Psycho

G

FYI- This was a full 2 months before Norm/11

EDIT: This was actually 14 months before Norm/11. He was a lunatic long before he met us.

8F90C1DA-8483-4BED-8A75-779B2DE78D64.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
As I finish crafting another paragraph on my Microsoft Surface, today's Hungry-Man 12oz Meatloaf Frozen Diner is being heated in my Hamilton Beach 0.9 cu. ft. Matte Black Microwave Oven. When Niki walks in I notice that she's wearing the Timberland Women's Nellie double waterproof ankle boots I remember from her browsing history. Nigger-loving fucking bitch.

Last edited:

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Do you like Linkin Park, child? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Transformers came out in 2007, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the listener the capabilityof getting angry and staying angry. They've been compared to Powerman 5000 but I think Linkin Park just slaps, and their music just hits different now. You've been sleeping on this one, child.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
He legitimately thinks we’re extremist political dissidents after him for his incredible “firebranding”? Man, hes in worse mental shape than i thought. I knew the physical shape was DISGUSTING so idk why its a surprise the brain is the same way.

You must be a real asshole if youve had 9 death threats and been threatened to be doxxed countless times. Ive been a troll for 10 years and never had ANY noteworthy death threats or doxxing threats (other the NAMLB…..SFWA and that doesnt even count because i cant take it seriously when i see Kat Rambo and Natalie Lures and ilk).

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
He legitimately thinks we’re extremist political dissidents after him for his incredible “firebranding”? Man, hes in worse mental shape than i thought. I knew the physical shape was DISGUSTING so idk why its a surprise the brain is the same way.

You must be a real asshole if youve had 9 death threats and been threatened to be doxxed countless times. Ive been a troll for 10 years and never had ANY noteworthy death threats or doxxing threats (other the NAMLB…..SFWA and that doesnt even count because i cant take it seriously when i see Kat Rambo and Natalie Lures and ilk).
Pat thinks some one telling him to "kill himself" is a death threat

G

No I've been online since the late 90s and I think he's the most delusional person I've come across.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
No I've been online since the late 90s and I think he's the most delusional person I've come across.
Yes now that you mention it i was getting suspended from AOL Instant Messenger back in like 98’ haha. Ill never forget they called my mom and told her our account was suspended and she needed to unlock it or whatever. She told my mom that i told someone (i did) id “Rape their asshole until it bled” and my brother wrote “Ill shove a pitchfork up your ass” and the lady read it back out loud to my mom with 11 hr old me and my 12 yr old brother dying trying to hold our laughs back but also knowing my dad was coming home in like 4 hours so we were shitting ourselves simultaneously.

G

Yes now that you mention it i was getting suspended from AOL Instant Messenger back in like 98’ haha. Ill never forget they called my mom and told her our account was suspended and she needed to unlock it or whatever. She told my mom that i told someone (i did) id “Rape their asshole until it bled” and my brother wrote “Ill shove a pitchfork up your ass” and the lady read it back out loud to my mom with 11 hr old me and my 12 yr old brother dying trying to hold our laughs back but also knowing my dad was coming home in like 4 hours so we were shitting ourselves simultaneously.
My earliest trolling memory was being 11 and telling someone to kill themself because they wrote a journal post about how they were ugly.

I also wrote an abusive email to some webmaster for never updating his website and didn't realize the email address I sent it from was the one my parents used, so they got his reply abusing the fuck out of me.

G

Do you like Linkin Park, child? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Transformers came out in 2007, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the listener the capabilityof getting angry and staying angry. They've been compared to Powerman 5000 but I think Linkin Park just slaps, and their music just hits different now. You've been sleeping on this one, child.
Get a three chair reservation at Hooligans now, you short Jewish tranny bashing bastard! [Cue Fatso accidentally axing himself in the head]