• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Josiah part 3 is an underrated gem

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Part 1 is my favorite - just confident enough to spill some dirt but not too arrogant just yet. The rest are him just recapping all of the hilarious things that have happened to him and making unfounded accusations.

It's still hard to believe he fell for it, including sending the video.

G

Part 1 is my favorite - just confident enough to spill some dirt but not too arrogant just yet. The rest are him just recapping all of the hilarious things that have happened to him and making unfounded accusations.

It's still hard to believe he fell for it, including sending the video.
Part 1 is amazing, Part 5 is an acid trip. I need to relisten to the others over Thanksgiving. Maybe I'll introduce my family to this madness?

G

In part 1, he gets the phone call from home.

When he "knows" its legit, in every part after that (2 - 5) he purposely goes to Hooligans to get the phone call there, so he can brag.

I would have Pat's left leg amputated if I could be a fly on the wall in Hooligans after that 5th phone call lol.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
In part 1, he gets the phone call from home.

When he "knows" its legit, in every part after that (2 - 5) he purposely goes to Hooligans to get the phone call there, so he can brag.

I would have Pat's left leg amputated if I could be a fly on the wall in Hooligans after that 5th phone call lol.
I'm sure the reason he hung up at the beginning of part 5 after Josiah called him a fat faggot was because he answered on speaker phone at Hooligans to impress everyone. The thought of his sudden panic and fumbling to hang up instantaneously hurts my ribs.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
There are so many gems it's impossible to remember them all. In the first call when he thinks he's actually talking to a real journalist he thinks it's appropriate to tell Josiah that we all need to be put to death. The optics of a pants shitting retard.

I'm convinced that when Josiah mentioned Child Spit Game Studios pat let out a little almost inaudible chuckle (can't remember which call it was). Imagine if he was confronted with definitive evidence that even he thought we were still hilarious.

G

It’s a monument to his unbridled stupidity and the go to link for anyone who might for some reason want to be gay internet friends with him. My favorite part: Pat complaining about his cat’s name being stolen. That will never not thieve each one of my ribs.

Forum Clout
I'm sure the reason he hung up at the beginning of part 5 after Josiah called him a fat faggot was because he answered on speaker phone at Hooligans to impress everyone. The thought of his sudden panic and fumbling to hang up instantaneously hurts my ribs.
If I remember correctly, wasn't Josiahs cover blown with Patrick going into part 5?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Got me re-listening to these eye opening interviews. Underrated part of Josiah 1 is when Pat begins describing the forum to Josiah like Hooper described the shark in Jaws.

" They Think abouT noThing else. They do noThing else. This is all They do."

Shut up you fat nerd. Go drink more Mountain Dew out of your star wars cup, stupid.