• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Josh Denny lost it because someone mentioned Red Bar

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
God is Josh’s personal hitman
FEFD59DF-4A28-416A-B2B2-2B15F9E76E4F.jpeg

E4476EB4-AACA-4E13-90A9-2179E2FDA7DA.jpeg

583F62E2-A195-4496-960A-E7F40E3C4590.jpeg
B6086D40-690C-40AA-A27A-0F3F8AA7AAFC.jpeg

G

There's something spiritually corrupt about insinuating God uses illness to punish you. Josh doesn't believe in God though, nor does he feel "threatened", he cant even be slick about shit. Dumb PT Barnumesque bluster-filled ginger POS. Fat and ugly too.

Serious Business

Forum Clout
Is there anything to the story that someone complained about a Cumia / Denny live show in Chicago that got them cancelled, moved to Milwaukee and cancelled again? Did this happen?
Denny booked a show at a venue in McHenry which is like the mid point between Chicago and Milwaukee. Some ANTIFA guys called the venue and it got shut down. They ended up doing it at the VFW also in McHenry. It was never going to be a Chicago show even though they advertised it as that.

Don't trip over your new Yeezy sneakers in your hurry to be a victim, Josh.

The Denny vest is a play on the Donda Vest Kanye wore at his release party. Amazing that Kanye’s new bff Josh didn’t get it.

I been doin this since I was 18 and I have no fucking idea who Josh Denny is. His name comes up a lot though.

The supreme Nana/Gavin ballwasher. Unfunny “cancelled” comedian who never got cancelled.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Denny booked a show at a venue in McHenry which is like the mid point between Chicago and Milwaukee. Some ANTIFA guys called the venue and it got shut down. They ended up doing it at the VFW also in McHenry. It was never going to be a Chicago show even though they advertised it as that.

So by ANTIFA you mean Dan Mullen of Springfield Massachusetts? See folks, little whatshisname didn't die in vain, didn't die for moderately priced surround sound, he died for this. Pouring a beer on my carpet in tribute.

Serious Business

Forum Clout
How can you get cancelled if you’re a nobody?
He wasn’t. Years ago he hosted a Food Network show called Ginormous Food but it got cancelled because everyone who wants to watch fat Retards eat too much just does it on YouTube.

Years later he had a conservative awakening and did some Nana style tweets. The libs were pestering Food Network to fire him but they said “we already did years ago lol” so now that’s his “cancellation”

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
He sucked Gavin's balls when Gavin got called out for faking an FBI raid.
They’re a couple of alcoholic lowlifes who consider themselves heroes for basic bitch edgelord shenanigans. Of course they’re thick as thieves.

Plus AntH knows Gavin is not trustworthy and will likely turn on him someday, but Anthony hopes it won’t happen if he kisses Gavin’s ass with enough tongue. And let’s face it, AntH will overlook anything committed by a using buddy who makes his drinking habits look reasonable.

Imagine fucking up your lives this much over a fucking beverage and thinking it makes you cool. These two disgust me.