• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Josh Denny likes weird shit

G

What the fuck is up with everyone at CPMedia being into degenerate fetish stuff? Apparently the redbar fb group has been going through his instagram likes and finding a lot of coomer pictures, include some weird bestiality adjacent shit, maybe you could claim the second is furfag related, i dont know. Either way its fawkin weird:
photo_2022-07-14_16-36-49.jpg
photo_2022-07-14_16-36-49 (2).jpg

Those are the weird ones, feel free to click the more normal coomer likes I attached but which not embedded. There are a ton of posts in the group I've been told but I only asked for the animal shit and a few others from a screencap someone sent me.

Attachments

• photo_2022-07-14_16-36-51 (2).jpg
    photo_2022-07-14_16-36-51 (2).jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 43
  • photo_2022-07-14_16-36-51.jpg
    photo_2022-07-14_16-36-51.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 46
G

Who the fuck is Josh Denny?
A literal no one, fat, ginger fuck who considers himself a comedian that Cumia is friends with. Dude does facebook livestreams to 0 viewers routinely.

edit: forgot to mention he sometimes goes on Cumia's show but I don't know how often

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
What the fuck is up with everyone at CPMedia being into degenerate fetish stuff? Apparently the redbar fb group has been going through his instagram likes and finding a lot of coomer pictures, include some weird bestiality adjacent shit, maybe you could claim the second is furfag related, i dont know. Either way its fawkin weird:
View attachment 53904View attachment 53903

Those are the weird ones, feel free to click the more normal coomer likes I attached but which not embedded. There are a ton of posts in the group I've been told but I only asked for the animal shit and a few others from a screencap someone sent me.
I'm pretty sure I know what's going on with Denny here, I don't wanna spill it now because I'm going to use it for something but you're going to be hearing about it soon!

The Fuchitive

Forum Clout
No, I mean entire episodes. Those other people you talk about is boring, though I laugh at your logan paul and bug mike impressions.
Well if Mike Redbar spent full episodes talking about the Count, it would no longer be Redbar Radio but instead Talkin’ TACS. Personally, I would say Mike has been doing quite a bit between exposing the Count’s crimes on Instagram and getting spy reports from his shows!

G

"He's dead right?" The callous way Anthony Cumia said that in reference to Mike Redbar being awol should be "get angry stay angry" mood setter for Mike. Just saying...he should be 'doubly motivated' in exposing and humiliating the callous Count.

The Fuchitive

Forum Clout
"He's dead right?" The callous way Anthony Cumia said that in reference to Mike Redbar being awol should be "get angry stay angry" mood setter for Mike. Just saying...he should be 'doubly motivated' in exposing and humiliating the callous Count.