• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Josh Denny got Redbar's stream banned for hate speech

Srs Bsns

SomervilleBusiness
Forum Clout
How do you know it was him?
When the stream went down, my first instinct was to send him a photo of the hate speech screen and say "We know it was you!" just as a light scare. This was on a brand new twitter account with no Redbar stuff.

Later, after the show ended, Denny replied with "Wasn't me. Maybe Mike should come out against cancel culture instead of supporting it" or some stupid shit like that.

I asked him how he knew who I was talking about along with some other words and in seconds I was banned for that tweet and he deleted his own. I can still look at my account but I can't use it, so I was able to see that Josh blocked me at the exact same time.

I think because of his follower count and he had an old school blue checkmark his reports are stronger in the algorithm. He's guilty!

weknow.png

dennyblock.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
We really don’t give this guy the treatment he deserves. He’s almost as hateable as Rick. I’m all in on going after this Ginger Pig.
He’s more obscure than Patrick, somehow. I still don’t know who he is, or why any of his shit has any relevance. Obscurity lower than Nana’s was almost thought impossible, yet here he is.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I thought this was the comedian that had cerebral palsy for some reason. He seemed like an alright dude.

Now I find a picture and see that I was not only wrong, I have no idea who this titwank fucking is, and don't really care.

@The Fuchitive , what did you do to piss off a wannabe never-was that clearly has to watch his A1C?