Joseph Q-mia finally spouts off

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
6FCDCC94-BA2D-4DCC-8958-77B33185062B.jpeg

Remember back on Election Day when this fat retard swore off of talking politics? Yeah, me too.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I cant wait to see joe resist getting the shot and then cant do any gigs or go anywhere in public. Cant even go to that overpriced grocery store for plantains and beans. Stuck overpaying with instacart and cant afford to relocate to another state. I expect daily " State of the moonion" posts from joe.

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I cant wait to see joe resist getting the shot and then cant do any gigs or go anywhere in public. Cant even go to that overpriced grocery store for plantains and beans. Stuck overpaying with instacart and cant afford to relocate to another state. I expect daily " State of the moonion" posts from joe.
Hahahaha….. I am actually FALLING out of my couch at this STUPIDITY. You see…. In my time as a BOOMER musician I’ve created a lot of contacts. Professionals who KNOW me and MY work. Something a retarded MILLENIAL wouldn’t understand because he’s STILL in MOMMY’S basement. Vax or no Vax I will continue to do PAYING gigs and protesting for my FREEDOMS. Just like you’ll continue to sit there eating Doritos your mommy bought you. God bless America. #MAGA2024 #Freedom #Lafamiglia

G

He’ll pay some kid $100 to spend 2 minutes making a card for him

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
It's people like Joe that give those of us also hesitant to get the Jew Jab a bad name. I mean, it's my opinion, therefore I keep it to myself. But fucking boomers like Joe simply have to proselytize loudly. They're no better than bootlickers like Pat who can't stop simping for it.

Also, Nana offered to give Layla an injection, but I think that was unrelated.