• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph “Homio” Cumia

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1708014764366.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
First of all, ew.

"Looking forward to some US time without your daughter moping around."

This supports my theory that Carol is overtly mean to Layler for no reason. Probably steals/hides/breaks her stuff. Probably says backhanded shit to her when Joe's not around and then tells Joe that Layla was rude to her.

Also she's calling him Homo Romeo right?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
First of all, ew.

"Looking forward to some US time without your daughter moping around."

This supports my theory that Carol is overtly mean to Layler for no reason. Probably steals/hides/breaks her stuff. Probably says backhanded shit to her when Joe's not around and then tells Joe that Layla was rude to her.

Also she's calling him Homo Romeo right?

This bitch would shake Layla like a British nanny if she'd get away with it clean.

Instead Joe hijacks her Facebook, the obsessed fuck, and Carol probably steals food from her plate.

Both need to lay off the bread.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
This is way more wholesome and normal than his decrepit pedophile ghoulish brother to be completely honest.

Joe is a present father and has an age appropriate girlfriend who’s also in her late 70s. That’s something, at least.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
She wants "to nail him"? "Homio"? It all makes sense now. She's the dom, he's the sissy. She pegs him. She knows about the Big Apple Ranch. She's fine with it. Probably used to go with him.

So so so so so you're saying it's GAY 🌈 to have YOUR PATRIOTIC PROSTATE massaged for PLEASURE!?? 🤤