• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia spouts off about the Rittenhouse gun

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
61A2B82C-FC63-4478-B992-0187E2226A84.jpeg

G

Something off about these Cumia boys I tell you. They will reduce your whole being to "Liberal"or "Conservative".

Imagine labelling a 17 year old "conservative"? in the same ranks as a Supreme Court Judge? unreal.

Kyle is not a conservative, he is a kid LOL. Anthony does the same thing...reduce your whole being to your political affiliations.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Something off about these Cumia boys I tell you. They will reduce your whole being to "Liberal"or "Conservative".

Imagine labelling a 17 year old "conservative"? in the same ranks as a Supreme Court Judge? unreal.

Kyle is not a conservative, he is a kid LOL. Anthony does the same thing...reduce your whole being to your political affiliations.
I’m impressed he only used CAPS for one word.

Forum Clout
Know what else is "truly disgusting"? The way Joe Cumia's sweaty, flabby man-tits slop out sideways from the comically oversized arm holes of his twelve year old sweatshirts.

The fat mooch doesn't even consider the fact that he's a kid who has to live his life knowing that a) he killed someone and b) he's become a "hero" to obnoxious half-witted buffoons like Joe Cumia. Bet he changes his name in the near future, just to avoid back pats from obese sweaty ass clowns like Joe.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Joe names all career politicians, then names no name losers as if they’re on the same level. Which is what half of this is about. Kavanaugh did get a pass as well you fat retard.