• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia: scam victim extraordinaire

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Imagine still buying into Trump’s bullshit at all. Joseph Cumia voted one time in his Faggot existence. He deserves to live in a shack somewhere in a wealthy white guy’s land

C8092DC8-5B90-4B82-9B3E-E170C65723AA.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Yeah, imagine BUYING into the greatest president in your generations lifetime. I was blessed enough to have Reagan. You should be happy you were actually given a chance. As per usual, you millennials FAIL to be take advantage of what you’re given. What more do we need to do for you? Wipe your ASSES????🤣🤣🤣

President Trump is the best thing to happen to this country. $$$ and votes well SPENT.😎😎😎 So I’ll continue to be one of the MILLIONS of voices supporting the REAL president. You keep posting on this Shit Forum doing nothing all day, eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew. I’m sure you’ll be the change you want to see.

Oh, as far as being “in a shack on a wealthy white mans land”??? Yeah, it’ll be my house next to my brothers mansion in the COMPOUND that you all continue to pay for.😘😘😘

#MAGA #TRUMP2024 #CPMEDIA

Forum Clout
A bloated, flabby breasted welfare leech constantly bitching about gay news stories that have no relevance whatsoever to his own life, which consists of stuffing his fat face, noodling around on cheap shitty guitars and taking selfies. Trump wouldn't stop to piss on Joe if he was in flames in front of him.