• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia rides his bicycle to the grocery store

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Clearly, he is hanging on to this wop store even though the allowance has declined sharply.
4592AD6C-C2B8-4B43-9C83-472CE0D52F6D.png

Attachments

• BF8E0A42-945F-4A87-B126-0B7A6B2C1F89.png
    BF8E0A42-945F-4A87-B126-0B7A6B2C1F89.png
    447.1 KB · Views: 58

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
$150 for “staple foods”, mooed the retard. I love so much that Joe has diabetes and was terrified of covid to the point that he started changing his diet and biking a couple blocks a month. Now he is going on like he’s Jim Fixx. Even unhealthy, dead Jim Fixx started his changes in his 30’s and he still died due to his prior life decisions. Joe making his minimal changes now is like stitching up a gut shot from a shotgun. The damage is done, Mooey.

Enjoy your bland awful food, gramps. Maybe you should have started subbing in water and a salad for that red gatorade and BIG sandwich much sooner.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Clearly, he is hanging on to this wop store even though the allowance has declined sharply.
View attachment 12617
With his prose I’m led to believe just knowing Joes code… that a Guinea store hired a Schwoogie to bag goods. And he doesent like it, and is mad this Schwoogie couldn’t care less about his “loyalty” to Uncle Giuseppe’s.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
With his prose I’m led to believe just knowing Joes code… that a Guinea store hired a Schwoogie to bag goods. And he doesent like it, and is mad this Schwoogie couldn’t care less about his “loyalty” to Uncle Giuseppe’s.
The best part about it is, JoeH doesn’t understand it’s not an authentic Italian place if they hire one in the first place.

Forum Clout
The beefy-breasted buffoon can't even handle simple, everyday tasks without turning them into gassy, shit-smeared "political takes". Everyone else can go to a grocery store without seeing evidence of Joe Biden's failings everywhere they look, but not Joe. Joe is right, everyone else is wrong.

G

1. Joe isn’t riding a bike to the grocery store

2. That’s not his money, it’s Anths’s

3. no one charges 50 cents for bags. I live in a more expensive place than LI and bags cost 5 cents everywhere

4. Zero chance 2 bags of groceries that Joe is buying would cost $150. Maybe if you were making a charcuterie board or something but not for “bread and eggs”

5. Joe isn’t white

6. Joe is a fat nigger retard

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Yo
1. Joe isn’t riding a bike to the grocery store

2. That’s not his money, it’s Anths’s

3. no one charges 50 cents for bags. I live in a more expensive place than LI and bags cost 5 cents everywhere

4. Zero chance 2 bags of groceries that Joe is buying would cost $150. Maybe if you were making a charcuterie board or something but not for “bread and eggs”

5. Joe isn’t white

6. Joe is a fat nigger retard
u make all very valid points. Im also pretty sure that store isnt close enough to his home for a grocery run on a bike. Also the weather looks like it wasnt ideal for that either.