• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia lived at his sister’s house for 3 years during his divorce

G

As a guy who’s been a loser before (many would say I still am) it’s not Joe being a loser that bothers me. It’s Joe being a loser and simultaneously thinking he’s above everyone else.

It’s a truly incredible level of delusion and lack of self-awareness. Joe’s brain should be studied by scientists.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
As a guy who’s been a loser before (many would say I still am) it’s not Joe being a loser that bothers me. It’s Joe being a loser and simultaneously thinking he’s above everyone else.

It’s a truly incredible level of delusion and lack of self-awareness. Joe’s brain should be studied by scientists.
Pretty amazing when you think about it. This was March of 2007. Moo was definitely at the peak of “baby Bro bucks” and even here, you can sense AntH’s annoyance / aggravation at his Faggot older brother calling into the show lol

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I would always skip ahead whenever he came on because he'd abuse the air time to plug some shitty gig.
I remember @BenDovid saying Opie would always roll his eyes when he saw “Brotha” Joe on the line.

One of my all time favorite moments is listening to this faggot boomer on the verge of tears when he called in: