• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia is MAD

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
0912D075-1291-47AE-A161-7D3F4D843D0C.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
Good thing he has that dumb 'Facebook jail inmate' mug, looks like he'll be back in there soon.
It makes me laugh so hard that he’s proud of that.

I recently cut Twitter out, can’t even search it, so I don’t follow Pig’s updates (or any of the other faggots who bitch and moan on that site).

I wanna go back to Joe monitoring for a bit.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
He would immediately start bragging about how he's going to easily beat it using nothing but good ol' Joe know-how and sheer willpower. "Anyone can do it, being 6-1 helps big time".
Lol you think he’d post a selfie of him post intubation?

1640907324385.jpeg

Edit:

this was August of 2013. In only 11 months or so, his entire world would come crashing down around him.

Forum Clout
Lol you think he’d post a selfie of him post intubation?

View attachment 17717
Edit:

this was August of 2013. In only 11 months or so, his entire world would come crashing down around him.
Imagine being his age and bragging about how well you did at the dentist. Imagine being his age and taking selfies at the dentist. Imagine being his age and having no dental insurance at all.