• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia hijacks veteran’s day to show he is blinded by emotion

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
C23F92B3-4044-4A5D-A193-BE7D2144C51C.jpeg

Forum Clout
What got "destroyed"? What can't he do right now that he could do one year ago? Fill his Barbie car with $5 as opposed to $10? He still spends all day noodling around with his useless guitars, begging people to see him play at the Moose Lodge and tweeting about what coffee he likes and what hat he's wearing. His lifestyle and daily routine has not changed one iota. He has the exact same freedoms he had four years ago.

And fuck his gay troop-hugging bullshit too. My old man got drafted, left half an ass cheek in Korea, then he came home, got a job and never asked anyone to tongue his balls and thank him for his service. Meanwhile the blubber-breasted buffoon chose peeling over jail and won't shut the fuck up about it to this day. I'm gonna totally ignore a troop on Veteran's Day, just to spite him.

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Forum Clout
What got "destroyed"? What can't he do right now that he could do one year ago? Fill his Barbie car with $5 as opposed to $10? He still spends all day noodling around with his useless guitars, begging people to see him play at the Moose Lodge and tweeting about what coffee he likes and what hat he's wearing. His lifestyle and daily routine has not changed one iota. He has the exact same freedoms he had four years ago.

And fuck his gay troop-hugging bullshit too. My old man got drafted, left half an ass cheek in Korea, then he came home, got a job and never asked anyone to tongue his balls and thank him for his service. Meanwhile the blubber-breasted buffoon chose peeling over jail and won't shut the fuck up about it to this day. I'm gonna totally ignore a troop on Veteran's Day, just to spite him.
Very well said brother. That blithering sack of shit is a huge snowflake.