• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia gets sentimental about some retarded song

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1710282744501.png

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
I guarantee this asshole is thinking/mooing nostalgically about some shitty ex he had who had a drug problem. He's not in any way thinking about himself.

Remind me again, exactly which drugs did he confess to selling? And which ones have been openly talked him about doing with his mom? The mom he wouldn't go visit for the last years of her life as she wasted away alone in some dumpy nursing home paid for by his baby brother.

Last edited:

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Joe was 100% addicted to cocaine in the 80s but because the boomers all hung it up the minute grunge hit it doesnt count as addiction. Neither does his brothers crippling alcoholism, even as he enjoys his novelty "ONE glass, teehee!" wine mom glasses of red wine after having a quintuple bypass or whatever the fuck. This only strikes a nerve because he had an ex gf who he got strung out on blow or was into pain killers and went to heroin like literally all long Island trash did in the late 90s to early 2000s. Completely different than what he and his brother did.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
I mean.. it's OK.. not anything to moo home about:

I actually worked with this bloke on squidbillies lmao. he was in the middle of touring and had to do some very last minute vo work, so adult swim contacted our studio to record his lines. we chatted inbetween sessions; he was rather easy going lad. I had honestly never heard of him before then, though