• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia butchers Dire Straits

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I won’t try to post a link to his video because of last time…

But look at this old bovine going after Mark Knopfler. You just know he butchered the solo to shit, didn’t even bother to try playing finger style, mooed and glared at the patrons who had the nerve to interrupt his video stream, etc.

Joseph Cumia: FUCKING BORE

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He can't sight-read treble clef. He learns tabs like your average highschool kid.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I won’t try to post a link to his video because of last time…

But look at this old bovine going after Mark Knopfler. You just know he butchered the solo to shit, didn’t even bother to try playing finger style, mooed and glared at the patrons who had the nerve to interrupt his video stream, etc.

Joseph Cumia: FUCKING BORE
"With this digitech looper you can play leads... Just like Eric!"

Eric Clapton 1976 quote is one for the ages! Sadly, he apologized for it all now because ✡️ 💰 is King (Dovid).

“England is for white people, man.”

“I don’t want you here, in the room or in my country,” Clapton declared. “Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch’s our man. I think Enoch’s right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I’m into racism. It’s much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking… don’t belong here, we don’t want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don’t want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don’t want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country. What is happening to us, for fuck’s sake?”