• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia (“brother Joe”) on vaccines

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
He’s the type of Trump dicksucker who would be happily getting his booster if Trump won. I fucking hate this boomer faggot.

40B30782-C26B-4331-9B6E-C0657748C4B6.jpeg

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I'm not sure who's more wrong since I didn't hear the original clip, but nebulised dilute hydrogen peroxide is very effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria or virus

Forum Clout
I'm not sure who's more wrong since I didn't hear the original clip, but nebulised dilute hydrogen peroxide is very effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria or virus
Trump wanted to know if we could look into using UV lights inside the body or injecting/ingesting 'disinfectant'. He later said he was joking but I'm not sure.

Is Joe correct? Technically, I suppose. But that's just like ol' Technicality Tomlinson.

Forum Clout
Trump wanted to know if we could look into using UV lights inside the body or injecting/ingesting 'disinfectant'. He later said he was joking but I'm not sure.

Is Joe correct? Technically, I suppose. But that's just like ol' Technicality Tomlinson.
He wasn't joking. He always says that, as then he can accuse his detractors of being hysterical and taking everything too seriously. But everyone saw and heard him say it, it was freaking televised. Trump likes to pretend he's a fantastic super-genius who can easily solve intractable problems with a quick, glib, off-the-cuff thought, it's always been a huge part of his dopey persona.