• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jordan Peterson cries again

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
He’s a paid Jewish gatekeeper.. that’s why they keep him around and allow him to earn still while so many other right of center figures get their bank accounts and pay pals shut down. This dick sucker literally said that a 10 point difference in IQ between Anglos and Jews was enough to explain away Jewish over representation in media despite Jews being less than 2% of the population and somehow occupying CEO positions in 50% or more of the major media corporations in this country. That one dude went to Petersons speech on Bolshevism and asked him straight out about Jewish involvement in the holodomor and other Soviet atrocities and his actual response was “…I can’t.”

He knows the truth, obviously. He just won’t ever say it because he sucks clipped Jew cocks for a living

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
He’s a paid Jewish gatekeeper.. that’s why they keep him around and allow him to earn still while so many other right of center figures get their bank accounts and pay pals shut down. This dick sucker literally said that a 10 point difference in IQ between Anglos and Jews was enough to explain away Jewish over representation in media despite Jews being less than 2% of the population and somehow occupying CEO positions in 50% or more of the major media corporations in this country. That one dude went to Petersons speech on Bolshevism and asked him straight out about Jewish involvement in the holodomor and other Soviet atrocities and his actual response was “…I can’t.”

He knows the truth, obviously. He just won’t ever say it because he sucks clipped Jew cocks for a living

By saying that about IQs, he is also indirectly saying blacks are retards and deserve their spot on the social ladder due to their lower IQs.

Many psychologists today adhere to the nature/nurture debate surrounding IQ, but ol’ Jordan here is pure nature! I wonder how he feels about his daughter dating a sub-standard mongrel?

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
Good grief, does he have to fucking cry almost every video? I instinctively want to shit on him for it too but he seems genuine and i don't think it's an act.

I believe he actually cares which is rare, but he needs to quit bubbling, it makes him appear unstable which undermines anything interesting that he says.

I've copy/pasted the above post from a previous thread and I see he's still at it.

G

It%27s_All_So_Tiresome.png