Jonah Hill’s sister

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...t-light-silenced-impeachment-beanie-feldstein

Is being cast to play Monica Lewinsky in FX’s new Miniseries about Clinton. Beanie Feldstein pictured below:

3d8fc859-c432-4a8d-b9c9-f4b6922ff582-wm202104bean09_rgb.jpg

Beanie Feldstein has to be one of the all time great jew names.

PS: East Side Dave has never won a Beanie Cup.

P

potatopeeler63

As much as jonah hill is a giant faggot, i have to admit he was great in superbad wolf of wallstreet and money ball.
that being said jewish girls are the biggest whores, they love to be choked spit on, called a filthy slut. Not sure why.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Bill Clinton has terrible taste in women: Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky, Hillary.

No better example of how far the Democrat party fell than going from JFK with Marilyn Monroe to Bill with a chubby Jew.
I’m afraid to even see what an mildly “attractive” woman from Little Rock, Arkansas looks like. Even if they make it all the way to the White House you can’t take the trailer park out of Bill Clinton. Looking back every single woman he had some “inappropriate” relationship looked awful. I think even Howard Stern used to say “Clinton knows he’s president, right? He can get much better women!”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I’m afraid to even see what an mildly “attractive” woman from Little Rock, Arkansas looks like. Even if they make it all the way to the White House you can’t take the trailer park out of Bill Clinton. Looking back every single woman he had some “inappropriate” relationship looked awful. I think even Howard Stern used to say “Clinton knows he’s president, right? He can get much better women!”
Some guys just plain like pigs. I know a guy who goes completely apeshit over girls with tiny fried egg flapjack titties. Of course he's a filthy sidewinding kike, so there's that.

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
She's a lezbo, too.

I bet whenever they go out Jonah Hill's sister has a few too many and becomes flirtatious while generic-butch-lesbian scowls at whoever her giant tits are pointed towards.

When they get home Jonah Hill's sister is thrown around, exemplifying why lesbian couples have some of the highest rates of domestic abuse.

Attachments

• 19225558-7530931-image-m-15_1570050276970.jpg
    19225558-7530931-image-m-15_1570050276970.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 27