• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jon Stewart

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I remember an episode years where he criticized Apple heavy for manufacturing their products overseas instead of in the USA to provide jobs for Americans. Now without a moment of hesitation just accepts the millions from Apple to host a show.
(((They))) have no shame. (((They'll))) do anything in the pursuit of a few sheckles.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Waaah my daddy issues are so hard I have to make a stage name, quick let me think of 2 first names like a drab idiot. Stewart! That's perfect!

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Jon Stewart's The Daily Show was harmful to our social fabric. It turned liberals into libtards. It made people who watched it feel smarter than everyone else.

I loved Craig Kilborn, the original host. His smugness was part of the ruse. When Stewart took over his smugness was absolutely real.

I guess I'm saying fuck that lying kike.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Jon Stewart's The Daily Show was harmful to our social fabric. It turned liberals into libtards. It made people who watched it feel smarter than everyone else.

I loved Craig Kilborn, the original host. His smugness was part of the ruse. When Stewart took over his smugness was absolutely real.

Or as I like to call the show, a libtard factory

Screenshot_20220802-232054_Google.jpg

This is a reference to when Bobo was on NPS, Dan

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout

I don't care about Jews to some extend. But these pro Israeli, orthodox Jews need to put on a train and be transported to some camp in Eastern Europe.