• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jon Snyder appreciation thread

G

Big Dick #1
clapper.jpg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I think his reputation has been unfairly tarnished by Ade quickly selling off his personal shit for pennies on the dollar and then immediately marrying that other guy.

Yes, he stole his friend’s wife and that’s shitty but given what we know about Patrick, why should he have given a fuck? Pats always been an unlikeable piece of shit right down to his core. He’s a thin skinned crybaby bitch who then abandoned his daughter because he’s a selfish douchebag retard. I guarantee Pat thought they were better friends than they actually were to play up the victimhood.

Plus, it happened right in front of his face. Instead of confronting him about it, he talked shit behind his back and then fled town when Jon came looking for him.

Yeah, I have no problems with Jon motherfucking him. Fat fuck deserved it

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
I think his reputation has been unfairly tarnished by Ade quickly selling off his personal shit for pennies on the dollar and then immediately marrying that other guy.

Yes, he stole his friend’s wife and that’s shitty but given what we know about Patrick, why should he have given a fuck? Pats always been an unlikeable piece of shit right down to his core. He’s a thin skinned crybaby bitch who then abandoned his daughter because he’s a selfish douchebag retard. I guarantee Pat thought they were better friends than they actually were to play up the victimhood.

Plus, it happened right in front of his face. Instead of confronting him about it, he talked shit behind his back and then fled town when Jon came looking for him.

Yeah, I have no problems with Jon motherfucking him. Fat fuck deserved it
I prefer the funnier, emasculating narrative that Ade was in a toxic relationship with Pig and PCJ saved the day with his girthy piece. In order to provide a stable upbringing for the daughter he abandoned, she made the short-sighted decision to sell PCJ’s prized possessions and rushed into a new relationship to shield Pat from infiltrating Annabelle’s life and forcing her to change gender thus preventing him gloating on X.

Ignoring the fact I have previously called Ade a tacky, déclassé whore for selling PCJ’s shit (just outside of Portage!), I think Pat would enjoy the fact we have turned on Ade so I am reluctant to give him any satisfaction or validate his distain for the woman he wanted to murder.

Last edited:

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I prefer the funnier, emasculating narrative that Ade was in a toxic relationship with Pig and PCJ saved the day with his girthy piece. In order to provide a stable upbringing for the daughter he abandoned, she made the short-sighted decision to sell PCJ’s prized possessions And rushed into a new relationship to shield Pat from infiltrating Annabelle’s life and forcing her to change gender in order to preventing him gloating on X.

Ignoring the fact I have previously called Ade a tacky, déclassé whore for selling PCJ’s shit (just outside of Portage!), I think Pat would enjoy the fact we have turned on Ade so I am reluctant to give him any satisfaction or validate his distain for the woman he wanted to murder.
I've never seen or heard "déclassé" before, and that's worth a rib.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
I prefer the funnier, emasculating narrative that Ade was in a toxic relationship with Pig and PCJ saved the day with his girthy piece. In order to provide a stable upbringing for the daughter he abandoned, she made the short-sighted decision to sell PCJ’s prized possessions And rushed into a new relationship to shield Pat from infiltrating Annabelle’s life and forcing her to change gender in order to preventing him gloating on X.

Why worry about Pat enjoying something? He just paid his literal abuser over 80k. We could turn on Quasi, SpaceEdge, etc, and Pat wouldn’t give 2 shits…I guarantee that only adderall and X get that slob out of bed every morning. His ability to eat L’s is astonishing.