• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jon Gruden is a real ass dude

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
F09E5464-E181-4B2C-A88D-259D2E2052B2.jpeg

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/10/12/jon-gruden-resigns-las-vegas-raiders-homophobic-misogynistic-emails

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Gruden really motherfucked Sean McDonough on his dream MNF gig and I've been rooting against this entitled lockjaw queer ever since. Started to do beer commercials and bought into his own hype like a retard. Fuck him and people that think the Raiders homoerotic Mad Max cosplay is defensible.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Havent looked too far into this, but theres gotta be more to it.
10 year old emails suddenly leaked in an investigation that had nothing to do with him, and then boom he’s gone instantly. The suddenness of it is fishy. Theres that Urban Meyer scandal going on for like a week now, yet these old emails were so urgent. Weird.
This has all come to light thanks to a lawsuit against the Redskins. The NFL, ie Roger Goodell, is going through hundreds of thousands of emails from the Redskins organization. Gruden was emailing Bruce Allen. Keep in mind that Daniel Snyder fired Jon Gruden's brother Jay a couple of years ago and that Jon is shitting on Roger Goodell here. So Snyder could be organizing the leak of these to stick it to the Grudens or it could be Goodell firing a shot across the bow of anyone daring to criticize him.

I honestly think it's Goodell flexing his nuts and I guarantee he's got plenty of this kind of dirt on any number of people in the league. I expect more, too.

Monk

Forum Clout
Gruden is a closeted fag. That show QB Camp on ESPN he used to do was nauseatingly gay. The worst one was when he had Johnny Manziel on. Gruden was looking at Manziel the whole show like he was deeply in love. It was so creepy. You could tell he was fantasizing to himself what it would be like to be Mrs. Johnny Football.

G

Gruden really motherfucked Sean McDonough on his dream MNF gig and I've been rooting against this entitled lockjaw queer ever since. Started to do beer commercials and bought into his own hype like a retard. Fuck him and people that think the Raiders homoerotic Mad Max cosplay is defensible.
If you think Gruden's a bigger queer than Sean McDonough, I've got news for you. McDonough is a legit, barely closeted homosexual.

Not that there's anything wrong with that of course.

P

potatopeeler63

Exactly, fuck that buck broken loser. He could’ve double down but he’s so deep in the machine he groveled and apologized so he can have a call in/cohost job on some shitty afternoon espn show in a couple years.
fuck em

P

potatopeeler63

I honestly think it's Goodell flexing his nuts and I guarantee he's got plenty of this kind of dirt on any number of people in the league. I expect more, too.
same shit mlbpa and commish did with trevor bauer. He revealed the spin rate shit and they said ok fuck you with that sexual assault shit. Real grease ball stuff

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Besides that lip comment, has anything else actually surfaced? Someone really motherfucked him, thats for sure. 650k emails and his are the only ones that get leaked? Who else was on those chains? What was he replying to? Who replied with an lol? Until we see what he actually wrote, a 'misogynistic' comment can he something about how women are poor drivers. If he talked about tits and called people faggots, thats funny, not monstrous.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
Besides that lip comment, has anything else actually surfaced? Someone really motherfucked him, thats for sure. 650k emails and his are the only ones that get leaked? Who else was on those chains? What was he replying to? Who replied with an lol? Until we see what he actually wrote, a 'misogynistic' comment can he something about how women are poor drivers. If he talked about tits and called people faggots, thats funny, not monstrous.
The NFL is investigating the Redskins because they allegedly made their cheerleaders pose nude for a photoshoot. Gruden was sent the pics, called Roger Goodell a faggot, referred to Obama and Biden as pussies, said the NFL forced Jeff Fisher to draft the fag Michael Sam, said Kaepernick and all the kneeling was bullshit, etc. He just said what everyone else does except he emailed a Redskins employee, which is how the NFL saw everything.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
The NFL is investigating the Redskins because they allegedly made their cheerleaders pose nude for a photoshoot. Gruden was sent the pics, called Roger Goodell a faggot, referred to Obama and Biden as pussies, said the NFL forced Jeff Fisher to draft the fag Michael Sam, said Kaepernick and all the kneeling was bullshit, etc. He just said what everyone else does except he emailed a Redskins employee, which is how the NFL saw everything.
Haha, my man.