• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joker (2019)

G

I didn't believe in predictive programming until this film. Highest film at the box office, and then a couple of months later everyone reenacts the end scene by burning down cities. It made me cautious about what media I consume because it'll have an effect on me.

G

[SIZE=26px]S O C I E T Y[/SIZE]

I'm looking forward to the sequel, all my friends think it's gonna be faggy but I have hope.
I just think it’s funny that the first film made a billion dollars and people thought they weren’t going to make a sequel. I’m optimistic though and a huge faggot.

G

Yeah it wasn't a bad film at all. I think someone wrote the script and thought, "hey, this guy could turn out to be the Joker" and that's what made people watch it. Nobody would've cared otherwise, hell I saw most of it (and fell asleep).
That's 100% what it was. That shit happens more than people think.

[SIZE=26px]S O C I E T Y[/SIZE]

I'm looking forward to the sequel, all my friends think it's gonna be faggy but I have hope.
I thought the first one was strictly okay, but when I heard they were making the sequel a musical with Lady Gaga, I was actually pretty interested. It's goofy capeshit nonsense, you might as well go full camp with it. I hope they go to Gremlins 2 levels, where they're blatantly making fun of themselves.

G

That's 100% what it was. That shit happens more than people think.

I thought the first one was strictly okay, but when I heard they were making the sequel a musical with Lady Gaga, I was actually pretty interested. It's goofy capeshit nonsense, you might as well go full camp with it. I hope they go to Gremlins 2 levels, where they're blatantly making fun of themselves.
Now that was a musical

[MEDIA=youtube]aKX5IMoy-78[/MEDIA]

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
It stunk. Guess I don't identify with mentally ill incels.
Watched it with my wife and at the end she asked why the fuck anyone would want to watch a movie about some mentally ill dickhead. It was utter garbage and only pathetic idiots identify with it.