• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

John Scalzi,: Self Admitted Rapist

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
what a sicko how did this idea even occur to him. my mind would never go there. and i'm an ona poster.
At least you can't feel in danger since it's be impossible for Scalzi to overpower you. Or basically anyone. His daughter lifted more than he could when she was in high school. Also you keep a razor in your shoe

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
At least you can't feel in danger since it's be impossible for Scalzi to overpower you. Or basically anyone. His daughter lifted more than he could when she was in high school. Also you keep a razor in your shoe
that's the thing about rape though girls evolved to be retarded. once you are victimized you develop a freeze response in these kind of situations and it doesn't take them any effort at all. girls like to fantasize that they would fight off a rapist, but the rapists know how to sniff out good victims.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
that's the thing about rape though girls evolved to be retarded. once you are victimized you develop a freeze response in these kind of situations and it doesn't take them any effort at all. girls like to fantasize that they would fight off a rapist, but the rapists know how to sniff out good victims.
That's.. unsettling but interesting. I just assumed being black your stab reflex was stronger

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
Good to know you freeze in rape scenarios bam

Snake

Forum Clout
where's @Tony to mock me with my rapist's mugshot?
DDDD4CCA-4446-4DDD-BE53-E745B88FCE1C.jpeg