• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

John Pedobitch - False Prophet

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211103-082152_Chrome.jpg
This grifter fraud talks about "hearts only capable of hatred", while also openly vilifying anyone who doesn't vote Democrat, saying that they don't deserve bipartisanship, or they're all white supremacists. The New Testament speaks a lot about people like John posing as men of God and what's in store for them - he'd know that if he ever read it, or proclaimed the word of God as much as he proclaims his own..

Speaking of which -

Screenshot_20211103-082120_Chrome.jpg

Another day, Another instance of John Pedobitch glorifying himself instead of God, eschewing Christians for daring to trust their faith in the Lord over the Law of the Land. The Word says that you cannot serve two masters, and John exemplifies that. He has chosen the world over the word - riches (lol) and adulation and vanity. I'm sure that will work out really well for him!

I'm following the Jesus of the Bible, my man. I don't think that you ever met Him.

G

View attachment 11653This grifter fraud talks about "hearts only capable of hatred", while also openly vilifying anyone who doesn't vote Democrat, saying that they don't deserve bipartisanship, or they're all white supremacists. The New Testament speaks a lot about people like John posing as men of God and what's in store for them - he'd know that if he ever read it, or proclaimed the word of God as much as he proclaims his own..

Speaking of which -

View attachment 11654
Another day, Another instance of John Pedobitch glorifying himself instead of God, eschewing Christians for daring to trust their faith in the Lord over the Law of the Land. The Word says that you cannot serve two masters, and John exemplifies that. He has chosen the world over the word - riches (lol) and adulation and vanity. I'm sure that will work out really well for him!

I'm following the Jesus of the Bible, my man. I don't think that you ever met Him.
I’m all in with this. The Bovine is old news. The pig man (A pig man, Jerry!) has been buried. The back alley looking Tunisian knife fighter and Gregg are so deep in Obscurity that their deaths wouldn’t even make the news.

I really want to to see how far we can humble this retarded faggot. He wouldn’t even be the worst and I’m getting Tomlinson vibes about how far he’d be willing to take this.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Pedovitz is reacting pretty quickily to the comments on his youtube channel. seems like he doesn't like people criticizing him.

haha stupid faggot. also he deletes responses that prove him wrong. like showing the quote from Ezekiel he gives directly mentions "Abominations" if you're not reading the Shitty NIV

Revelation 22:18-19 oopsie doodles​

Last edited:
P

potatopeeler63

I’m not a religious person but nothing pisses me off like a grifter like this asshole. Guys like this are all evil narcissists that scam people in the name of God. Shaun King started out this way and just hide behind Christianity as an excuse to be a self righteous asshole.
Fuck man.
I'm going to print this out and read it everytime i start my, "get angry, stay angry" playlist.
*curls fist*