• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

John Pavlovitz is still infinitely better than Pat

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
It has to be emphasized how much of a piece of shit Rick is. Just the worst human I've ever seen online or irl.
I can't get over him fatly claiming that Websters Dictionary doesn't define words, just because he couldn't admit that he was wrong 🤣

I have really never before seen someone so utterly lacking in so much as one single redeemable trait.

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Forum Clout
Nah, I can feel there's something deeply wrong with him, and that the person he pretends to be online is a facade. Patrick is a fat slob and literally retarded, but John seems like something much worse. He's a religious grifter who peddles divisive politics. You might even be able to call him a religious hatemonger. Considering his past and his fake social media behavior, he seems like he has some real, actual skeletons in his closet.

G

Nah, I can feel there's something deeply wrong with him, and that the person he pretends to be online is a facade. Patrick is a fat slob and literally retarded, but John seems like something much worse. He's a religious grifter who peddles divisive politics. You might even be able to call him a religious hatemonger. Considering his past and his fake social media behavior, he seems like he has some real, actual skeletons in his closet.
Thats true. But even so, Pat is just... worse than a serial child rapist imo. Just an opinion!

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Sorry child but this is just another point for John being better than Pat. He's smart enough to be a grifter. Pat would be the exact same but he's just too stupid and to gain any sort of clout. Also scared, an example being when he was too big a coward to debate microkike Ben Shapiro on show.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
That's why I really can't get into attacking him like piggy boy. At least John has responsibilities.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
They're both incredibly hateable in their own way. It's true that we've not discovered anything about John yet that would make him as hateable as a man who abandoned his own child but we've only just discovered him so who knows what the future will bring.

In any case, we have room in our hearts to accommodate both cows. Back in the subreddit days we had Opie, Nana, Jim, Joe etc. all on the go as well as supporting characters like Schumer and Logan Lynn.

There's plenty of love to go around here 😊

G

I can't get over him fatly claiming that Websters Dictionary doesn't define words, just because he couldn't admit that he was wrong 🤣

I have really never before seen someone so utterly lacking in so much as one single redeemable trait.
That’s fucking hilarious. I’ve been missing a step on these new Pat-isms ever since his very fat defeat in court. Big fat fatty.