• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

John Pavlovitz is a scumbag pedophile who steals money from well-meaning people of faith.

G

I highly doubt this charlatan even believes in God. He is a salesman who plays religious people. Imagine charging people $325 to tell them that they shouldn't lose hope when they feel depressed or some shit.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://johnpavlovitz.com/[/URL]

1635913103129.png

[URL unfurl="true"]https://johnpavlovitz.com/contact/[/URL]
1635913141658.png

1635913175613.png

On top of all the bullshit he sells, he has the gall to ask people for free money on Patreon.

1635913271085.png

1635913344123.png

1635913370724.png

I think he needs to be taken down a few notches.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I can go to my church for free and get a 1 hour show where the highlight is a bunch of crackers and wine is converted into the flesh and blood of Jesus Christ (from the Bible). Penn and Teller can't even do that. I can go to confession (for free) and with a wave of his hand all my sins are absolved and I am saved. Not even Pena could get me out of legal trouble that fast. How can you compete with Catholicism?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I can go to my church for free and get a 1 hour show where the highlight is a bunch of crackers and wine is converted into the flesh and blood of Jesus Christ (from the Bible). Penn and Teller can't even do that. I can go to confession (for free) and with a wave of his hand all my sins are absolved and I am saved. Not even Pena could get me out of legal trouble that fast. How can you compete with Catholicism?
You can’t that’s why it’s so great to be a Catholic. As Long as I Tell this alleged virgin all my taudry sexual escapades, pray to a woman who had a baby as a virgin, and ask for forgiveness, I get to walk free. Ah-men, ah-menn, ah-ah-ah-mennnnn.

I’ve been to other churches but they don’t have the same class and sophistication of Catholicism. That’s why I stay. Lol.