• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joey Mattresses uses his TINY sink as a garbage can.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
Last week he posted a picture of his filthy fucking kitchen bitching about having to do dishes because he’s the only person in his house who isn’t a student or gainfully employed.

4E89DECF-6320-42C8-A694-C0E6BE16E796.jpeg

When I called him out for the trash in his sink he blames his family.

857E1403-0FFD-4E72-8D01-8333AF489AFC.jpeg

Fast forward to this week, he FINALLY gets the dishes done and then stages a FALSE FLAG to add credibility to his “my family are pigs!” story. He’s been stewing on my comment all week!

FBDC3469-192E-43B2-998C-6FB4057134C3.jpeg

95B83630-ED7E-4857-9D3D-D821E18A2330.jpeg

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Last week he posted a picture of his filthy fucking kitchen bitching about having to do dishes because he’s the only person in his house who isn’t a student or gainfully employed.

View attachment 67454

When I called him out for the trash in his sink he blames his family.

View attachment 67455

Fast forward to this week, he FINALLY gets the dishes done and then stages a FALSE FLAG to add credibility to his “my family are pigs!” story. He’s been stewing on my comment all week!

View attachment 67456
View attachment 67457
Haha. Butt.

G

So what's the deal with dishes, am I right, folks? It's like... oh come on! I gotta clean these?!

And dont get me started on the wife. She puts her empty cans of soda pop in the sink and I'm like "uhhhh what?!" 🤪

But seriously, I love my wife. She's a doctor.

Thanks folks, you've been great!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
So what's the deal with dishes, am I right, folks? It's like... oh come on! I gotta clean these?!

And dont get me started on the wife. She puts her empty cans of soda pop in the sink and I'm like "uhhhh what?!" 🤪

But seriously, I love my wife. She's a doctor.

Thanks folks, you've been great!
Throw in some bits about adderal and you got a tight 15. Just don't tell my wife