• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe's going gambling in Estonia to afford new teeth

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Remember - "I've barely spent a dime on this trip"

Screenshot_20240608-161748.png

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
travels all the way to estonia and he will spend hours starring at a green felt table just like as if he was at home @ Atlantic City. What a way to waste of a paid european tour. I hear Tallinn is a pretty nice port town/city.
It is, the old town has great architecture, being right at the port would have the fish market.
I don't eat any shellfish but one of my regrets is not trying oysters when I was there.
A guy in a business suit had strolled in, paid for some oysters, tipped the lady a few euro to shuck them and just ate them straight up, there and then. If I was ever going to try oysters it should have been then, they had just come off the boat that caught them and couldn't be fresher.

I did purchase 3 carrier bags of fish heads for 20c a kilo and fed them to giant sea birds outside which was a riot.