• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Rogan is in trouble! He said "shoot the homeless" on his podcast:

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/joe-rogan-homeless-la-podcast-b2127147.html[/URL]

[MEDIA=youtube]AEf-wotEHBo[/MEDIA]

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
For some reason they just can't seem to cancel him.
The reason is literal millions of regular listeners. By any metric, JRE has been the most popular podcast for years and the runners-up don't come anywhere close.

Cash rules everything around us, brotherman. Suits wouldn't think twice about sacrificing a gorillion infants to Quetzalcoatl if they thought it'd help their bottom line, but lookie lookie miss cookie how uncharacteristically hesitant they were to satiate PC bloodlust when South Park, Chapelle and Rogan were the ones in the docket.

PeteRose

Forum Clout
The reason is literal millions of regular listeners. By any metric, JRE has been the most popular podcast for years and the runners-up don't come anywhere close.

Cash rules everything around us, brotherman. Suits wouldn't think twice about sacrificing a gorillion infants to Quetzalcoatl if they thought it'd help their bottom line, but lookie lookie miss cookie how uncharacteristically hesitant they were to satiate PC bloodlust when South Park, Chapelle and Rogan were the ones in the docket.
i would bet hes losing listeners the last year or so. his show and guests have gone downhill.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
On a ride into and out of (my major city) at nearly every hour of the day there are people at the dozens of key stop points(only ever ONE per point) and I never see the same person twice, I never see ANYONE give them anything as they do their little 20 second walk looking at the stopped cars, and they always have a bag and a stash of gatorade or whatever other too expensive $3 drinks ALSO it's funny to see their pack of smokes IF they aren't already smoking.

It's fucking crazy, but i swear to god I try to make sense of it, it has to be a 21st century advertising gig right? A billboard with someone drinking a coke, who the fuck notices that, but the handful of bums you have to go out of your way to not make eye-contact with while also people-watching them 'Hey, what the fuck they got one of those tall Sprites? How the fuck is he homeless and affording that, how much even are those?' BOOM, job done.
I tell ya man fucking marketers are sick fucks

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
We’re just some talking monkeys flying on a rock through space, brothermen.
"Dude, did you see that picture of that hairless chimp? They're jacked as shit! Jamie, pull up that picture of that hairless chimp."

1658382806806.png

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
He gets new fans every year. People who normally wouldn’t be into him will follow him for the sake of the “culture war”

His podcast gets more listeners than CNN gets viewers in a 24 hour period
They're taking snippets of seconds from a 3 hour long podcast without context trying to cancel someone who didn't get canceled after a 10 minute long compilation of him saying nigger was released. Who is pushing this narrative? Surely it has to be all the faggot media outlets who are getting crushed by Joe's numbers. If they get Joe Rogan canceled, are they going for the second biggest podcast after that? Surely Opie will stand strong in that case and not succumb to this charade.

Last edited:
G

They're taking snippets of seconds from a 3 hour longer podcast without context trying to cancel someone who didn't get canceled after a 10 minute long compilation of him saying nigger was released. Who is pushing this narrative? Surely it has to be all the faggot media outlets who are getting crushed by Joe's numbers. If they get Joe Rogan canceled, are they going for the second biggest podcast after that? Surely Opie will stand strong in that case and not succumb to this charade.
They might go after scorch. He has millions of listeners including London.