Joe Rogan finally named the Jew

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I’m getting to the point where I can’t fucking stand these people. Think about Black people right. Brought to America as slaves for 200 yrs. Freed but not equal for another 100 yrs. Then we made them equal but said fuck off, we’re not giving you shit. And they STILL don’t whine as much as jews.

Jews had a little holocaust that killed less than the number of blacks killed in slavery. For a 1/10th length of time than slavery. Then we gave them their own fucking country which they constantly expanded the borders of and built into a first world nation rivaling America in it’s threats.

And yet they still fucking whine. Despite all the reparations. Despite all the apologies and history lessons. Despite making up such a low percentage of the population but being overrepresented in powerful positions such as the media, government, economy, hollywood, etc.

But saying jews like money is enough to make these people throw a fucking hissy fit. Where do they get the nerve? Do they realize they’re probably the least oppressed group in America? THEY’RE FUCKING WHITE! And how can they not even deny the fact that usury and banking STARTED with THEM?

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
se.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I’m getting to the point where I can’t fucking stand these people. Think about Black people right. Brought to America as slaves for 200 yrs. Freed but not equal for another 100 yrs. Then we made them equal but said fuck off, we’re not giving you shit. And they STILL don’t whine as much as jews.
Niggers were brought here as bio-weapons against Whites. Every slave owner was another nigger or a kike. Slave markets were closed on jewish holidays. First slave owners in America were all black. Whites did not want these savages around at all. Abraham Lincoln was absolutely right to destroy the South and try to remove niggers from America. Take a look at the ethnic background of John Wilkes Booth.
Jews had a little holocaust that killed less than the number of blacks killed in slavery. For a 1/10th length of time than slavery. Then we gave them their own fucking country which they constantly expanded the borders of and built into a first world nation rivaling America in it’s threats.
The holocaust never happened. Watch films like 'One Third of the Holocaust' or 'The Last Days of the Big Lie'.

Niggers were brought here as bio-weapons against Whites. Every slave owner was another nigger or a kike. Slave markets were closed on jewish holidays. First slave owners in America were all black. Whites did not want these savages around at all. Abraham Lincoln was absolutely right to destroy the South and try to remove niggers from America. Take a look at the ethnic background of John Wilkes Booth.

The holocaust never happened. Watch films like 'One Third of the Holocaust' or 'The Last Days of the Big Lie'.
oyvey.jpg