• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe posted his testosterone injection appointments (again)

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
DA90319E-1A39-4D2B-A4DE-28C1A5ED498A.jpeg

He’s really on a roll lately:

9F79EF91-23E2-432D-BA77-58D2301462AD.jpeg

After lighting a fire under his fans’ asses to start promoting his Thanksgiving Eve gig, he got two shares and one like:

717A6B77-2277-455C-A6C0-6DDBB6B89EFB.jpeg

I feel so mean for posting this. The guy just makes me sad as hell.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Nice Backpages ad, stupid

Joe will gladly meet in the NYC subway bathrooms at 5am on a sunday if the money is right.
horrifyingly posted from his daughters facebook.
And we all know the “right money” is a President Jackson and the steam off a homeless meth head’s piss. His life makes me fucking sad.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
“Hello,CVS Pharmacy, how may i help you?”

“Hey this is Joe Cumia. I gotta appointment on Oct 30 for Testosterone. Can you give me the Covid Vax while im there? I hate needles. Dont even mention it to me when i get there. Just give it to me”

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
“Hello,CVS Pharmacy, how may i help you?”

“Hey this is Joe Cumia. I gotta appointment on Oct 30 for Testosterone. Can you give me the Covid Vax while im there? I hate needles. Dont even mention it to me when i get there. Just give it to me”
Last time he actually posted the map of the specific CVS location, so this is feasible.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
@Salted Earth Truffle no Joe literally bragged on reddit about how great his life is and how hes “got a squirter too”. Carol was who he was talking about. 🤮
Gross, old people secks. If he said that shit on Reddit you know he says much worse at the bar with a few lime rickeys in him.