• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Pesci came out of retirement for this shit?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Has Peacock made anything good? I'll go another step and say has any streaming service that isn't Netflix (before it was turbo kiked) made anything good?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Little faggot Italian needs to fuck off and die. “Ohhh hey i’m part of the mob because i was in a few of the movies and the dumb fuck associated wops from the old neighborhood greet me when i come by” fucking 5’4 midget who started as a clown then became a faggot actor. I hope he gets raped in his asshole.

G

Severance on Apple tv is beyond good.
That shit was fucking great. One or two episodes in, I was thinking about just how much you could do with that concept. I was glad they actually went for it and can have every main actor basically play two different characters. I hope they don't fuck it up.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I hate Pete Davidson's stupid faggot face. He looks like white trash who should be washing dishes at a dive restaurant his entire life. The only pussy he should get is fat ugly waitresses who stack plates for him to spray. He should be spending all his money on THC carts and beer before he even gets paid.

Forum Clout
ezgif-4-5ecc50845f.gif