• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Matarese’s creepy Tony impression he did for AJ Soprano

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
If Joe would stopping popping pills he’d have realized how bad he looked. He did the same fucking thing with Tony Two Shirts, and somehow even the count was clearly embarrassed. An open, homosexual pedophile.
I wonder what he was like before the meds. I like to imagine he was a normal, on the ball kinda dude who one day just got talked into taking a psycho cocktail because his doctor really needed to hit his Pfizer quota.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
If only you knew how bad things really were

E2AE32DF-7C0E-4C4D-8045-DBE128110F8C.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I wonder what he was like before the meds. I like to imagine he was a normal, on the ball kinda dude who one day just got talked into taking a psycho cocktail because his doctor really needed to hit his Pfizer quota.
Something tells me he was a normal guy. He couldn’t stand not being the breadwinner. Not sure if you’re aware but, he’s 100% Italian, and they don’t like women being in men’s roles. So his wife probably got sick of his shit and got him a prescription. He even said he was happy (and looked it) doing construction. He’s 100% insecure about his place in the household. Which is crazy, because a lot of lazy, faggot comedians (and others) would kill for that. Not to mention his wife isn’t a complete uggo. He just hates being a pole smoker to other Italians.

Serious Business

Forum Clout
Something tells me he was a normal guy. He couldn’t stand not being the breadwinner. Not sure if you’re aware but, he’s 100% Italian, and they don’t like women being in men’s roles. So his wife probably got sick of his shit and got him a prescription. He even said he was happy (and looked it) doing construction. He’s 100% insecure about his place in the household. Which is crazy, because a lot of lazy, faggot comedians (and others) would kill for that. Not to mention his wife isn’t a complete uggo. He just hates being a pole smoker to other Italians.
I can buy that and it’s more well thought out than my theory, it’s just I know aggressively these doctor faggots push this shit.
When I was 15 my first serious girlfriend dumped me after like a year of dating so I was a sad faggot and let my grades go to shit and quit doing fun things for a while trying to win this cunt back. My mom asked my doctor if I was depressed so she brought me into the office to do this test.
It was a bunch of Yes/No questions like “I sometimes feel sad” or “I don’t enjoy doing the things I used to as often”.
I answered honestly (no on all the suicide questions) and she says “well you scored 53/100. Anything over 50 means you have clinical depression. He’s a script for some anti depressants!”

I told my mom I wasn’t going to take them because even at 15 I could smell the bullshit and knew I was just being a pussy because of my girlfriend. So we never even picked them up from that pharmacy. Dodged a Fawkin bullet

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I can buy that and it’s more well thought out than my theory, it’s just I know aggressively these doctor faggots push this shit.
When I was 15 my first serious girlfriend dumped me after like a year of dating so I was a sad faggot and let my grades go to shit and quit doing fun things for a while trying to win this cunt back. My mom asked my doctor if I was depressed so she brought me into the office to do this test.
It was a bunch of Yes/No questions like “I sometimes feel sad” or “I don’t enjoy doing the things I used to as often”.
I answered honestly (no on all the suicide questions) and she says “well you scored 53/100. Anything over 50 means you have clinical depression. He’s a script for some anti depressants!”

I told my mom I wasn’t going to take them because even at 15 I could smell the bullshit and knew I was just being a pussy because of my girlfriend. So we never even picked them up from that pharmacy. Dodged a Fawkin bullet
Oh yeah, wasn’t saying your idea was bad. I’m just willing to bet he was being a stupid whiny ass Wop around the fucking house and she got sick of it. He’s annoying on pills. Imagine him off. His wife definitely knows people since she’s well respected, so it wouldn’t be hard to get. I’d get sick of him bitching about shit after a hard days work, when all he did was pretend to fix shit all day and bring the kids to school. Remember him complaining about the snow not being shoveled after his cruise gig? Faggot acted like he just got done working a double in the mines. His dago brain can’t accept there’s other ways to be the man in the family, and comedy is all he’s good at it. So he’s not going to beat a fucking neuroscientist at it.

G

Atleast drug dealers dont act like they're concerned, or there to help.

Serious Business

Forum Clout
Atleast drug dealers dont act like they're concerned, or there to help.
That was exactly what went through my mind. I grew up in the worst neighborhood in the worst city in my state at the time and was always getting hit up by drug dealers, and even they leave you alone when you say “no”. This cunt got really upset when she found out she wasn’t getting an extra punch in her Pfizer rewards card.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I wish I knew enough about Joe Matarese to get the jokes people tell at his expense