• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Matarese refuses to answer for what he did to Bobo

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
3315E0D1-C0FF-4136-BD8C-A74352B8FEA5.jpeg

7B6BBFFD-37A0-437F-9C8B-D1A66C8A9007.jpeg

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
If Joe Matereses club really has open mic night I'm going next time I'm in NY but I want my drink COMPD when I drop Rick Tomlinsons name at the door
Even beyond all this Bobo shit, I think if you wanna see Matarese's comedy club, you should hurry. Joe has a major handicap as a comedian because he doesn't have a single comedic instinct and he also seems like kind of a dipshit in general

Serious Business

Forum Clout
Actually that’s not bad. A lot of places make you sell tickets or make you wait around all night with no guarantee of going up. $5 and a drink and you get to go up? That’s fair.
Maybe it’s because I don’t live in an overpopulated hell hole but mics at the clubs here are free and most clubs even let you in the door for free if you’re going up.

Forum Clout
Maybe it’s because I don’t live in an overpopulated hell hole but mics at the clubs here are free and most clubs even let you in the door for free if you’re going up.
It really does depend on where you live. In bigger cities there’s a lot of competition for stage time. I’ve lived in smaller markets where venues still wanted you to be a bringer before they’d let you go up.

Serious Business

Forum Clout
It really does depend on where you live. In bigger cities there’s a lot of competition for stage time. I’ve lived in smaller markets where venues still wanted you to be a bringer before they’d let you go up.
That sucks. Bringers are ass.
Mics are often worth going here just to watch. I think the business model here encourages nobodies and gives them more time and experience. You’d be surprised at how funny some of the guys you’ll see at mics here are.