• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Matarese fakes owning a comedy club

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
Old news but update

6B61B4BA-F8A4-4785-9B11-172DC935A4F2.jpeg

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
It was "next" to Jackie B's? Jackie B's claimed it was inside the restaurant. Does anyone have any interior photos?
It was 100% inside of Jackie Bs. It was actually their “event room,” I tried to book an event there to see if there was an amount of money they would take to bump Joe for a night.

They made him call it B-Side as in the side of Jackie B’s.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
It was 100% inside of Jackie Bs. It was actually their “event room,” I tried to book an event there to see if there was an amount of money they would take to bump Joe for a night.

So the other side was that second door that didn't originally have a sign over it? Joe shooped his sign over both sides, when there were zero signs with his club name.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout

I bet funnier things have come out of Jackie's B
comedian-jackie-the-joke-man-martling-performs-at-the-rrazz-room-on-picture-id472827774

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Joe could have a pretty decent life for himself but he chooses the nightmarish existence of trying to make it in comedy as an ageing man with no talent. But this is truly a new low.

He could probably live a decent life as a part time comic if he was content with just being a notch above Tim Gage. But he's trying to get rich and become a king-making club owner.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Joe could have a pretty decent life for himself but he chooses the nightmarish existence of trying to make it in comedy as an ageing man with no talent. But this is truly a new low.
Joe would be fine if he accepted his place in comedy. Good comics have all said he’s a good stand up. He is a perfect corporate gig/ cruise comic. He can’t handle the fact he’s not Louis C.K. or chapelle. He wants to be famous more than funny. It’s so fucking embarrassing.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I promise you 45 seats is not too small for joe matarese

It's not the seat number; it's that he tried opening a place in the most expensive neighborhood in the most expensive county in NY other than Manhattan and Brooklyn.

Renting out a restaurant event space was actually a good strategy, but I'm sure he chose a place that was too expensive. He should've gone with something like that, and still near a train station, but in a cheaper neighborhood. People will travel for a nice place in a shitty neighborhood. Bragging about a Scarsdale zip code doesn't put money in your pocket, stupid.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Joe would be fine if he accepted his place in comedy. Good comics have all said he’s a good stand up. He is a perfect corporate gig/ cruise comic. He can’t handle the fact he’s not Louis C.K. or chapelle. He wants to be famous more than funny. It’s so fucking embarrassing.
I first found out about him on the Artie Quitter Podcast where he was a frequent guest. He came off as very likeable and decently funny. Such an odd turn of events. I’d love to be married to a rich doctor and stay home to raise a couple sons. Then I’d eventually divorce her and receive the alimony that I deserve once they were old enough to go to college.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
It's not the seat number; it's that he tried opening a place in the most expensive neighborhood in the most expensive county in NY other than Manhattan and Brooklyn.

Renting out a restaurant event space was actually a good strategy, but I'm sure he chose a place that was too expensive. He should've gone with something like that, and still near a train station, but in a cheaper neighborhood. People will travel for a nice place in a shitty neighborhood. Bragging about a Scarsdale zip code doesn't put money in your pocket, stupid.
Nice dissertation on neighborhoods and where he should have had his fake comedy club, stupid.