Joe is stealing leftover food on the cruise πŸ˜†πŸ‘

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
β€Ž
β€Ž
No doubt washed down with the leftover dregs of Jamieson he also collects from the passengers glasses and drinks in his cell/cabin.

-171636.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
β€Ž
β€Ž
No doubt washed down with the leftover dregs of Jamieson he also collects from the passengers glasses and drinks in his cell/cabin.

View attachment 209487
So he's still stealing? Doesn't he and his brother hate a certain demographic for doing the same?

Also I can hear his Filipino Supervisor yelling like Kahn from king of the hill
"Hey fatty! You no eat food from buffet! For customer only! Get back to work!"

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Thieving negroid angle aside, are cookies really what someone whose teeth are dropping out like college students in the Summer of Love be eating? I hope he comes home with just 2 front teeth like Bugs Bunny

You can call him ol' Gummy Joe!

You really can, it's always been his nickname at The Big Apple Ranch.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Also, yet again, it astounds me that he chooses to publicly boast about these things. He doesn't even have the wherewithal to make the posts friends/family only. He thinks it's charming to brag about eating stale oatmeal raisin cookies out of a Pringles can.

He'd have been the homeless leper over in Jerusalem getting stoned at the stockade for stealing shekels back in the day.

And he STILL would've been covering others music then!

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
β€Ž
β€Ž
Also, yet again, it astounds me that he chooses to publicly boast about these things. He doesn't even have the wherewithal to make the posts friends/family only. He thinks it's charming to brag about eating stale oatmeal raisin cookies out of a Pringles can.
Because to Brotha Joe, everything is about getting one over on the man. He is always one step ahead of everyone else and has it all figured out. 😎

Others are too stupid to figure out how to be a thief and therefore don't get to enjoy the perks of cookies hidden in Pringles