• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe is back on the road

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Going from headlining on a cruise to opening up for a shitty Elton John impersonator. What a life!
PROFESSIONAL MUSICIAN. You wouldn’t know SHIT about the hard work and HOURS I put into my gigs, LIBTARD! Go back to the basement, have mommy make you some BAGEL BITES, and get back to your POINTLESS troll life. Me? I have MONEY to make, a FAMILY (4 kids. Count them: 1, 2, 3, 4) to support and a BROTHER to help! #FuckoffLibs 🖕#FUCKOFF #USisDONE #cruisemysician

Forum Clout
Fire Island is nice but you need to take a ferry there and back and it cost like $25 bucks to park for the ferry. So $25 for parking, at least 1 hour each way before you even get to the ferry, between boarding, the ride and departure another hour each way so he is 4 hours and $25 in the hole before he even plucks a nylon guitar string. Net/Net Walmart would end up paying better

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
This new desperately scrounging for cash Joe is my favourite. With the allowance money ceasing and having no pension to speak of, he has to spend his golden years as a jukebox for disinterested drunks at TGI Fridays. He probably only realized this a year or so ago, because I don't remember him playing as often before.
It's the best. The funniest thing is that if he'd parked 7 grand a year every year in a Roth IRA from when Nana started giving him an allowance, he'd be sitting on around half a million dollars right now. If he'd done the same with a Marcus account on top of that, he'd be a cash millionaire. But no, the knockoff chink guitars and womanly cars were more important. Nigger

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
This new desperately scrounging for cash Joe is my favourite. With the allowance money ceasing and having no pension to speak of, he has to spend his golden years as a jukebox for disinterested drunks at TGI Fridays. He probably only realized this a year or so ago, because I don't remember him playing as often before.
Didn't he also annoy and alienate all of the guys in 2U and his other bands, forcing him to do more solo stuff?

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Didn't he also annoy and alienate all of the guys in 2U and his other bands, forcing him to do more solo stuff?
2U has been TOURING TIRELESSLY since 2001. The other band? You mean Almost Journey? They maintain a BLISTERING touring schedule year ‘round, and yet they STILL manage to get into the studio to rehearse some of Journey’s “deeper tracks”, keeping the uber-fans just as SATISFIED as the casual listener. 🖕🤣🇺🇸

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Fire Island is nice but you need to take a ferry there and back and it cost like $25 bucks to park for the ferry. So $25 for parking, at least 1 hour each way before you even get to the ferry, between boarding, the ride and departure another hour each way so he is 4 hours and $25 in the hole before he even plucks a nylon guitar string. Net/Net Walmart would end up paying better
Also it's full of fucking faggots