• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Cumia's Song Request Etiquette

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
cow.png

Ribs

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Every miserable old people party I’ve ever been to, they’ve played “Don’t Stop Believin,” I can’t believe a professional street corner busker wouldn’t know that song.
He knows the songs. They are just too high for him to sing in the original key.

Thing is, regular people don't think about that kind of things when they request songs. Nothing wrong with that.

Nice making internet videos to mock your audience, stupid. Nice not transposing songs, stupid.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He knows the songs. They are just too high for him to sing in the original key.

Thing is, regular people don't think about that kind of things when they request songs. Nothing wrong with that.

Nice making internet videos to mock your audience, stupid. Nice not transposing songs, stupid.
Good thing his bosses wont see this video of him making fun of their guests. That might get him in hot water.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Also, wtf is wrong with the guy asking for Journey? What is so poor about that, from an etiquette perspective?
Because he essentially just told the guy his voice sucks and he doesn't have range and the guy follows up and asks for a song that is hard to sing.