• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Cumia’s Liberal Take About Pedos

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6198.jpeg

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
Lol he has a daughter. Good thing she's not a looker because ol' Beat-Your-Ass Joe would never put himself at any type of risk to protect her.
Uncle Nana invited Layla friends over to his pool, Joe knew what Anthony wanted.
Both of them are just awful people.

I think Joe was caught following Layla’s friends on insta? So alway fun seeing him talk about it

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Predator catchers are complete idiots and fucking scumbags. Nice “vigilante justice” that ensures 0 justice because instead of working with the police you decide to beat the shit out of them on camera.

“Hello police, we caught a pedophile”
Why is he bruised?
“I beat the shit out of him”
What was he here to do?
“I told him i was a child and wanted to have sex”
And what were you trying to accomplish with that?
“To beat the shit out of him on camera”

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
Predator catchers are complete idiots and fucking scumbags. Nice “vigilante justice” that ensures 0 justice because instead of working with the police you decide to beat the shit out of them on camera.

Why is he bruised?
What was he here to do?
i agree with you but @Professor Rape got me binging Predator Poachers (on rumble) with his chicks fuck kids thread. they actually do it in a smart way where the big fat guy uses legitimate interrogation tactics to get pedos to admit their crimes on camera. they also seem to know the laws of each state to know how to get a pedo arrested and charged.

but most importantly, it's to catch a predator levels of entertainment and has quotable lines

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
There was a good video of some amateur predator catcher where the pedo pulls out a knife and starts chasing the dude which causes him to beg for forgiveness. And after the pedo stops and walks away he of course runs after him going “THIS GUY JUST THREATENED ME! HE’S A PEDOPHILE!” really good way to die.

“How did your son die?”
Well he was trying to meet a pedophile and got stabbed by him.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
There was a good video of some amateur predator catcher where the pedo pulls out a knife and starts chasing the dude which causes him to beg for forgiveness. And after the pedo stops and walks away he of course runs after him going “THIS GUY JUST THREATENED ME! HE’S A PEDOPHILE!” really good way to die.

“How did your son die?”
Well he was trying to meet a pedophile and got stabbed by him.
Yep adding catchers don’t do to protect kids they do for clout and clicks

Forum Clout

Why is he bruised?
What was he here to do?
I could forgive all of it if they had the slightest idea how to make it entertaining. Every one of them is garbage and try to squeeze an hours worth of material about of shit that could have been a brief tiktok. That one nigger with the glasses and his Keegan-Michael Key mannerisms is the worst out of all of them.

Forum Clout
Let’s check the scoreboard on the ol’ Cumia Hypocrisy Count:

1. “Guilty of child molestation, put him in jail” - your brother is Anthony Cumia, enough said.
2. Retarded - You are Joe Cumia and your brother is Anthony Cumia.
3. “Not feeling beat down of the feeble minded” - your brother beat up a retard on a livestream.