• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Joe Cumias DD214

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Screenshot_20221029_234234.jpg

He constantly wears that hat and t-shirt and knows why he does. Guarantee if he's ever been asked about his clothes and service he's never admitted he only served about 9 months before he "got bored". Say that shit to *real* veterans while wearing your Airborne costume and you're getting your ass handed to you and will leave whimpering with your tail between your legs.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
He constantly wears that hat and t-shirt and knows why he does. Guarantee if he's ever been asked about his clothes and service he's never admitted he only served about 9 months before he "got bored". Say that shit to *real* veterans while wearing your Airborne costume and you're getting your ass handed to you and will leave whimpering with your tail between your legs.

"I just decided that's not what I wanted to do with my life"

Then he LARPs as a veteran the rest of his life. I love this boomer idiot Joe.

He even had the gall to wear that costume on the People's Court show! "I'm gonna wear dis shirt and duh judge and audience are gonna think this fucking guy is guilty of disrespecting a veteran!! Unamerican commie traitor, I tells ya!"

“No one cares” is what they finally land on when they know you’ve got them bang to rights.

But it did sound like he was throwing down the gauntlet by taunting you that there’s no way you can affect his life. That’s called asking for it.
"Jump School" = taxpayer funded skydiving trips

"Motorpool" = sitting around being useless and tinkering with radio equipment... on the taxpayers' dime

I wish he’d explain how nine months in training turned into the core of his entire identity.
I don't know if anyone here listened long enough to his retarded phone-ins to da show, but if I remember correctly they would ask "Brother Joe THE VETERAN" for answers about military shit when it was topical, or just bring it up when his trying to be funny became too embarrassing for everyone.

All of Anthony's hangers-on were always Sacred Cows, so no one was allowed to to make real jokes about them, and Joe was #1 Cow.

JebJoh

"Jump School" = taxpayer funded skydiving trips

"Motorpool" = sitting around being useless and tinkering with radio equipment... on the taxpayers' dime
Did he actually jump out of planes? A cursory look at his report card makes me think he only did the training to prepare to jump out of planes but never really jumped out of planes. George Bush Sr. jumped out of a plane when he was 90, maybe we can pay for Joe to do a skydiving trip and see if he wets himself. It would be really funny to find out after all his Airborne cosplay that he was relieved of his duties due to panic attacks about heights

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5

Yes, his plan for his life was to reap as much undeserved glory as possible from nine months of training. The fact that he starts out asking why you think he didn’t serve four years was the first tell. And he never answered your question about using VA services.

JebJoh

Yes, his plan for his life was to reap as much undeserved glory as possible from nine months of training. The fact that he starts out asking why you think he didn’t serve four years was the first tell. And he never answered your question about using VA services.
Ahhh yes, Joe's clever ruse to find out exactly what you know about his separation. I think he did answer that he never used any VA benefits which I assumed meant health care, but from friends I know, VA health care is so frustrating to use that only people in a really rough spot actually depend on it.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Ahhh yes, Joe's clever ruse to find out exactly what you know about his separation. I think he did answer that he never used any VA benefits which I assumed meant health care, but from friends I know, VA health care is so frustrating to use that only people in a really rough spot actually depend on it.
He brags about how he never used the GI Bill, as if he did it out of loyalty to the taxpayer and not his utter lack of ambition.