• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Cumia on Patrick S Tomlinson

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
1000003801.png

Shots fired, child

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I think Pat might be addicted to twitter.Twitter. It would interesting to know what percent of those tweets contain either the words child, stlaker, or enjoy prison.

From the past 2 years, I would say it's at least 50% of his tweets; Probably closer to 70%. Most of his activity on there now is spamming some variation of "Your life is already over. Enjoy prison". I think he'd tweeted "enjoy prison" 100 times before noon yesterday.

He's insane (quite fat too).

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Patrick S Tomlinson discussing his superhero/villain relationship with Joseph Cumia. The Patman found his Joker that day.

It was photoshopped and sent to me and several others by the same trolls who got my account suspended in the hopes I would falsely attribute it to Mr. Cumia and go on the attack against him. And while a quick perusal of Mr. Cumia’s public statements and behavior prove he and I are already natural enemies, he is innocent of this.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Joe Cumia was able to take down the subreddit with DMCA's from behind a curtain all while setting the stage for Pat to jump front and center and take all the heat off Brother Joe. Truly a masterful game of 4-D chess he pulled. He is now 2% of our attention.

View attachment 187860
Joe, if it was really him, also commented in the apostlegate site like look you guys are assholes but this one was pretty good.

He did, however, offer an alliance to Rick early on and Rick said fuck you, we are enemies nazi.