• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Cumia Does Not Like Black Mayors & He's Not Being a Racist!

Forum Clout
1000004209.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I’m really fucking tired of Yankees talking about NYC like it “went to shit”.

Question for all these cocksuckers: What period was the best time for NYC and why? And you can’t say “Well Guilianni cleaned up Times Square!!!” Wow…he made ONE part of the city nice.

It has ALWAYS been a fucking nig infested shithole with tons of kikes to boot.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Moo has us stuck between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand, there is plenty of evidence to get him for ban evasion and to nuke his Facebook. That would absolutely crush him, and right before his euro tour to boot.

On the other hand, if we decided “enough’s enough” and did that, we would miss all of his amazing bitching, ignorance, and arrogance displayed on said FB. It’s a tough one, man. Genuinely

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’m really fucking tired of Yankees talking about NYC like it “went to shit”.

Question for all these cocksuckers: What period was the best time for NYC and why? And you can’t say “Well Guilianni cleaned up Times Square!!!” Wow…he made ONE part of the city nice.

It has ALWAYS been a fucking nig infested shithole with tons of kikes to boot.
Very true, NYC has been shit for decades. They act like since they don’t hear about mafia related crimes like the 70/80s etc it’s all good now.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Very true, NYC has been shit for decades. They act like since they don’t hear about mafia related crimes like the 70/80s etc it’s all good now.
Fags like Joseph and AntH forget that they were part of the problem back in “the day” :image_9249:. They were literally smuggling drugs (Joseph), smoking crack (Joseph and AntH), and stealing from employers (Joseph), as well as having domestic violence disputes (Joseph).

G

I love how racists always have to tell you they aren't being racists.

"So, I placed a burning cross on my black neighbor's lawn. Don't even spin that as I'm being racist!"
Ok I’m racist. And so are most niggers. Including the one Bovine is ranting about.

You’re not honorable for sucking the cock of people who openly detest you. You’re just a weird faggot.