Joe’s latest concert extravaganza inspired by Owen A

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
When your band's selling points include "Dancing still permitted on the dance floor" and the 15 minute intermission, you know you're on the wrong path in life. But at least Moose Member Jenn Micheline will be there. She's not easy to get. Not even for a gig at the Moose Lodge, where she is a member.

Shine on, you crazy diamond.
Shine on, you stupid diamond

This is a direct response to all the comments here about how Joe has no longtime friends in the business who will hook him up with gigs or help him out.
It sure reads that way, doesn't it? Apparently, he cajoled a few of the Moose Lodge regulars into "jamming" with him, which makes the whole thing seem even sadder and more pitiful. It's such an obvious display of desperation and arrogance, still trying to make the "Solo Joe" brand happen.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
I go see "tribute" bands in my local small venue, some aren't bad, I saw the guy from Extreme who has an Eagles tribute and a guy do a good Joe Walsh as well. It was fun, my wife isn't even 40 so she wasn't really into it, but thought the sounded tight. I enjoy bands in bars.... shoot me.
I don’t mind cover bands. But this seems like a big event for Joe and I find it hilarious that it’s at the Moose. I honestly want to see a BroJoe show before he hangs it up.

G

I don’t mind cover bands. But this seems like a big event for Joe and I find it hilarious that it’s at the Moose. I honestly want to see a BroJoe show before he hangs it up.
His 2U played a local theater in Michigan near our cottage a few years ago. To give you perspective Ted Nugent palys there every other year or so. It seats maybe 300, but it's a nice place. I only realized afterwards.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
His 2U played a local theater in Michigan near our cottage a few years ago. To give you perspective Ted Nugent palys there every other year or so. It seats maybe 300, but it's a nice place. I only realized afterwards.
Joe is going to start bragging about being contemporaries with the nooge.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
They don’t even read it. No venue will be entertaining a rider from someone at Joe’s level. They might put some bottles of water out which Joe will claim as a win.
Excuse me sir, this is clearly a medium sized ham sandwich with cheddar. You have 20 minutes to rectify this situation.