• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Stewart, Snackie and Friends desperate for attention

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
1721580855864.png

Mentally ill faggots create all sorts of conspiracies.
Steve and Brad have given great support to Dan so far, helping with the the legal docs and getting him hooked up with that thing.
Doug is a poorfag who should stay on the farms or pay the shekels he promised.

TLDR:
Snacky has been swatting Jim Stewartson and trying to blame it on other people and then tie those people to Kiwi and OnA.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Same. Who tf are all these people?
These people are where your monthly amazon gift card comes from.
Brad was instrumental in securing the transit for trafficked women into the US from Brazil
Steve picked up the slack in funding when the roubles dried up after the start of the Ukraine war by diverting some of their own kremlin bankroll.
Doug is some weird hanger on who promised money and resources (infamous Dougs Botnet??) that never materialized.

Like I said, mentally ill faggots create all kinds of conspiracies.

Forum Clout
How did they get two ona posters names? Oh just read note on top post. So she is randomly tying swattings of stewartsons to random people on the internet and then randomly tying them to here and kiwis. These people are dangerous and need locked up.
Hey Jackie its good to know that we are rent free living in your very fat pajeet head. Kill yourself cunt

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
I don't think I understand. Is she saying those are the real names of "Ein and Prime", the two guys (they're two guys...) who went to the hearing for the second failed restraining order?

Probably just more Jackie schizobabble, but I figured I'd try.

Forum Clout
I don't think I understand. Is she saying those are the real names of "Ein and Prime", the two guys (they're two guys...) who went to the hearing for the second failed restraining order?

Probably just more Jackie schizobabble, but I figured I'd try.
So she doxxed krusty the klown