• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim now looks like a white trash landlord who'll send you out to buy Marlboros.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
2ahkoj.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Hey Gay Faggot, you think all his hoarded worthless autographed merch is gonna get tossed into a dumpster when he dies? Nyehehehehee.
*Exhales* It’s a tough one, man. I think it’s sad, but he has no descendants and 0 prospects for wives. It only gets harder the older he gets. On the other hand, comics will pretend he’s a legend, despite never having done anything deserving of that status. So there might be some people who get his Ozzy tighty whiteys. He also might just give it to some whore who listened to him cry for an hour for extra tokens. I really don’t know. Genuinely, I’d tell you if I didn’t.

Snake

Forum Clout
*Exhales* It’s a tough one, man. I think it’s sad, but he has no descendants and 0 prospects for wives. It only gets harder the older he gets. On the other hand, comics will pretend he’s a legend, despite never having done anything deserving of that status. So there might be some people who get his Ozzy tighty whiteys. He also might just give it to some whore who listened to him cry for an hour for extra tokens. I really don’t know. Genuinely, I’d tell you if I didn’t.
What I wouldn't give for the video from the sub that is lost, of him being mocked in a restaurant right after the Prince Allen shit came out and he looks mortified.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
What I wouldn't give for the video from the sub that is lost, of him being mocked in a restaurant right after the Prince Alan shit came out and he looks mortified.
I was actually just wondering the other day if anyone still had it. I had completely forgotten about it. The only real damage that was done, is we lost some good fawkin videos and screen shots.

Snake

Forum Clout
I was actually just wondering the other day if anyone still had it. I had completely forgotten about it. The only real damage that was done, is we lost some good fawkin videos and screen shots.
I've been whining about it ever since the sub was shitcanned because I've never seen it again. Even going to Reddit recovery pages, I don't even know what to look for.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Man, at my absolute piss-poorest I always had girls fighting over me and shit. Like, attractive ones that would make Jim cum in his pants if they accidentally brushed up against him. I can't imagine being a fucking rich guy with a ton of free time and THAT apartment who can't get laid. That's insane. That's basically why that Robert Pickton guy started murdering whores. He was loaded but he was so fucking weird and damaged that no woman would want to put up with his weirdness to get at the money.

Do you know how many fat, ugly rich guys I know with hot wives who seem to genuinely love them? 99% of them. The only rich guy I know who doesn't have a family has aspergers and I'm pretty sure is asexual. He built a beautiful house, lives in an apartment in the basement and rents the rest out to another family. He just works, plays guitar in his crazy blacklight apartment and goes fishing on the most decked out bass boat I've ever been on.

Monk

Forum Clout
The feeling I get when I imagine his facial bones crunching beneath my feet as I repeatedly stomp on his head is almost orgasmic.