• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Nortons sexuality

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
How would you even define it? I mean he falls in love with horse cocked viking trannies, has a history of fucking black tranny hookers in the ass in his car..

Yet he doesn’t fuck rentboys or twinks as far as we know, nor has he admitted being attracted to men who don’t dress up like women. He blew his friends as a kid but allegedly hasn’t done that since.

He has dated women too.

What is he? Closeted? Bi?.. All i know for sure is he’s a faggot of some kind.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
I strongly believe that Norton was a bottom with every tranny he paid for. He admitted to sucking tranny cocks, it will probably take him until after his parents die to admit to getting buttfucked on the regular. I heard Jim and Sam recently because I enjoy inflicting pain unto myself. Norton had to go shit multiple times. Big giveaway on his bottoming. He also never stopped taking Prep.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Yeah his sexual appetite all stems from him being raped and molested as a kid. He is recreating his first sexual experiences over and over again. But trying to make them more acceptable by having women or shemales penetrate him instead of a rapist or molester from his old neighborhood. Devil's Creek.

He said he was blowing kids at a young age. Monster Rain! Said that kids would urinate in his mouth when he was only five or six. Including a kid urinating in his mouth in a public pool in front of families. Said he used to hold his shit in all day, when he was in elementary school, and push the shit in and out of his asshole because he liked the feeling it gave him. Said one time he held the shit in too long and shit his pants and a girl asked him if he pooped his pants and he just shrugged all embarrassed like a faggot. Said he shit himself a few times playing this game of holding your shit in.

Norton said he once asked a girl to sit on his face with her panties, or sit on a sticker bush, when he was in elementary school. And she sat on the sticker bush instead. Said that one time a kid tried to penetrate him anally when he was young and that the kid's penis was too big so he gave up. His entire sexual life is him slowly going to his ultimate and favorite taboo. Pedophilia. His sex life just gets more deranged and grotesque as his life went on. Doing anything he can to not cross that final line.

He started out with female hookers in his 20s and 30s. Including pregnant hookers and drug addict hookers. My favorite story being when he paid for an eight month pregnant black hooker who lit up a crackpipe in his grandmother's basement. Then he progressed to tranny hookers. Then had his girlfriend use a dildo on him (which he talked about on air multiple times). Then started having female hookers pee in his mouth and make him swallow (which again goes back to his childhood). And female hookers making him blow dildos. And then finally just started paying a male hooker, Prince Alan, as an exclusive hooker and was taking HIV medication due to all the rectal poundings Norton was taking.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Look up 'autogynephilia'. So many fucks hate trannies yet don't know shit about them. Like hating Cumia but not knowing who Brother Joe is.

Autogynephilia is defined as a male's propensity to be sexually aroused by the thought of himself as a female. It is the paraphilia that is theorized to underlie transvestism and some forms of male-to-female (MtF) transsexualism. Autogynephilia encompasses sexual arousal with cross-dressing and cross-gender expression that does not involve women's clothing per se. The concept of autogynephilia defines a typology of MtF transsexualism and offers a theory of motivation for one type of MtF transsexualism. Autogynephilia resembles a sexual orientation in that it involves elements of idealization and attachment as well as erotic desire. Nearly 3% of men in Western countries may experience autogynephilia; its most severe manifestation, MtF transsexualism, is rare but increasing in prevalence. Some theorists and clinicians reject the transsexual typology and theory of motivation derived from autogynephilia; their objections suggest a need for additional research. The concept of autogynephilia can assist clinicians in understanding some otherwise puzzling manifestations of nonhomosexual MtF transsexualism. Autogynephilia exemplifies an unusual paraphilic category called 'erotic target identity inversions', in which men desire to impersonate or turn their bodies into facsimiles of the persons or things to which they are sexually attracted.

Jim's not a cross dresser but don't let that fool you.

- Tranny chaser (most tranny chasers are AGP)
- Pseudo-bisexuality (not being gay but wanting to suck cock)
- Lives his sexual fantasies vicariously through other people
- Obsessed with things like coercing 'legit masseuses' to blow him (wants to suck strange men's cocks for money)
- Spends all his free time jerking off (any doubt all his fantasies involve sucking cock?)
- Cant maintain a normal heterosexual relationship (probably cant come unless thinking about sucking cock)

The other male tranny type is the homosexual transsexual. They are gay men who are so gay and effeminate they want to cross over. They are harmless and deserve support.

Read:
The Man Who Would Be Queen: The Science of Gender-Bending and Transsexualism (J. Michael Bailey, 2003)
Material Girls: Why Reality Matters For Feminism (Kathleen Stock, 2021) (WARNING: feminist book)

Last edited:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
How would you even define it? I mean he falls in love with horse cocked viking trannies, has a history of fucking black tranny hookers in the ass in his car..

Yet he doesn’t fuck rentboys or twinks as far as we know, nor has he admitted being attracted to men who don’t dress up like women. He blew his friends as a kid but allegedly hasn’t done that since.

He has dated women too.

100% fag, he touched prostate with his dick, it doesn't matter if Hans was wearing a skirt. He took prep up until Rogan shamed him on the world's most popular podcast for it.

Edit: I've been informed he's still taking prep. Whatta queer bait

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I strongly believe that Norton was a bottom with every tranny he paid for. He admitted to sucking tranny cocks, it will probably take him until after his parents die to admit to getting buttfucked on the regular. I heard Jim and Sam recently because I enjoy inflicting pain unto myself. Norton had to go shit multiple times. Big giveaway on his bottoming. He also never stopped taking Prep.
Jesus he is still taking prep?! He's taking loads in his ass

G

Jim Norton was the type of child to seek out sex from Adults.

At the ripe age of 9, he'd 'present' his asshole to hunks and they'd be like "Jimmy! tf you're doing kid, pull ur shorts up you little freakozoid (early 1980s lingo)" and he'd engage in aggressive back and forth banter with them.

G

Look up 'autogynephilia'. So many fucks hate trannies yet don't know shit about them. Like hating Cumia but not knowing who Brother Joe is.

Autogynephilia is defined as a male's propensity to be sexually aroused by the thought of himself as a female. It is the paraphilia that is theorized to underlie transvestism and some forms of male-to-female (MtF) transsexualism. Autogynephilia encompasses sexual arousal with cross-dressing and cross-gender expression that does not involve women's clothing per se. The concept of autogynephilia defines a typology of MtF transsexualism and offers a theory of motivation for one type of MtF transsexualism. Autogynephilia resembles a sexual orientation in that it involves elements of idealization and attachment as well as erotic desire. Nearly 3% of men in Western countries may experience autogynephilia; its most severe manifestation, MtF transsexualism, is rare but increasing in prevalence. Some theorists and clinicians reject the transsexual typology and theory of motivation derived from autogynephilia; their objections suggest a need for additional research. The concept of autogynephilia can assist clinicians in understanding some otherwise puzzling manifestations of nonhomosexual MtF transsexualism. Autogynephilia exemplifies an unusual paraphilic category called 'erotic target identity inversions', in which men desire to impersonate or turn their bodies into facsimiles of the persons or things to which they are sexually attracted.

Jim's not a cross dresser but don't let that fool you.

- Tranny chaser (most tranny chasers are AGP)
- Pseudo-bisexuality (not being gay but wanting to suck cock)
- Lives his sexual fantasies vicariously through other people
- Obsessed with things like coercing 'legit masseuses' to blow him (wants to suck strange men's cocks for money)
- Spends all his free time jerking off (any doubt all his fantasies involve sucking cock?)
- Cant maintain a normal heterosexual relationship (probably cant come unless thinking about sucking cock)

The other male tranny type is the homosexual transsexual. They are gay men who are so gay and effeminate they want to cross over. They are harmless and deserve support.

Read:
The Man Who Would Be Queen: The Science of Gender-Bending and Transsexualism (J. Michael Bailey, 2003)
Material Girls: Why Reality Matters For Feminism (Kathleen Stock, 2021) (WARNING: feminist book)
[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanchard%27s_transsexualism_typology[/URL]
"So many fucks hate trannies yet don't know shit about them. Like hating Cumia but not knowing who Brother Joe is."

"The other male tranny type is the homosexual transsexual. They are gay men who are so gay and effeminate they want to cross over. They are harmless and deserve support."

Found the boards biggest faggot. Those that liked this post are also faggots.

*Unless this is a copypasta that went over my head.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Such blind aimless hate gets you nowhere, child. The Blanchard typology is the Achilles heel of the modern online trans movement.
Im very stupid and had to google this blanches typhoid thing.

I believe Norton has dabbled in transvestism. I mean look at the make up videos he did with that Kelsey Cook broad. This is Jim delving in his fetish, in the open, but under the guise of some kinda comedic sketch. That way he plays it off like a goofy thing, but it no doubt aroused him. Kelsey was his fag hag.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Im very stupid and had to google this blanches typhoid thing.

I believe Norton has dabbled in transvestism. I mean look at the make up videos he did with that Kelsey Cook broad. This is Jim delving in his fetish, in the open, but under the guise of some kinda comedic sketch. That way he plays it off like a goofy thing, but it no doubt aroused him. Kelsey was his fag hag.

I think he was just trying to sleep with her. Don't know if he still does but he used to have her open for him. She probably noped the fuck outta there after a while like that Lauren broad with the massive chin.