• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton’s “Dark” Persona

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
One of the most cringe things to be on the show. (Not including anything outside the show like subreddit shit.) Embarrassing as fuck. You know the way he’d sit there and just fuckin’ broooood man and he’d think dark thoughts like killing his girlfriend. And yeah man everyones just wanted to scream at their girlfriend like Mel Gibson. You know you just get to that place man it’s fuckin’ daaark.

Shut the fuck up you clown. How can such a pudgy impotent nothing think he’s the main character of the world like this? You’re too old to be in the school shooter mentality phase of your life and listening to Black Sabbath doesn’t qualify for you to act like this.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
theres a point in da show where he gets a little big for his britches, likely due to having "security" in a corrupt NYPD officer. Tough Guy, Edgy, Dark whatever you wanna call him there was an unwarranted confidence in him that is despicable.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
The worst for me was when he used to larp as this “race-conscious” stand-up comedian like when they had Paul Mooney in studio. This fervent defender of fellow stand-ups spent most of the interview arguing over stupid shit with Mooney who was basically just doing his act. (Whatever you think of Mooney, his racism towards white people is a fundamental part of his whole persona, and Norton’s repeated attempts to challenge him on the “logic” of his insane statements which are meant to be comical for the most part was douche-chillingly bad and sucked the funny right out of the room.) O&A and Mooney actually had a funny rapport going that day too.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
The worst for me was when he used to larp as this “race-conscious” stand-up comedian like when they had Paul Mooney in studio. This fervent defender of fellow stand-ups spent most of the interview arguing over stupid shit with Mooney who was basically just doing his act. (Whatever you think of Mooney, his racism towards white people is a fundamental part of his whole persona, and Norton’s repeated attempts to challenge him on the the “logic” of his insane statements which are meant to be comical for the most part was douche-chillingly bad and sucked the funny right out of the room.) O&A and Mooney actually had a funny rapport going that day too.
Paul Mooney is a racist and so is Anthony. They both used to be hilarious.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Paul Mooney is a racist and so is Anthony. They both used to be hilarious.
Paul Mooney raped Richard Pryor's son and was a notorious faggot. He amped up the whole 'black militant' persona to mask him being a faggot. He did not want to lose the support of black comedy fans for being outed as a fag so he changed his entire persona. Some comics used to rip on Mooney for being a fag. Pretty sure Ares Spears and Jay Mohr did jokes about Mooney being a flamer on O&A.

G

It peaked when he thought he could talk down and disrespect a former fighter, a Governer, a Navy Seal...

witnessing Jesse Ventura's restraint always leaves me respecting him more, and having this contemptable "yikh" type feeling towards the worm.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Paul Mooney raped Richard Pryor's son and was a notorious faggot. He amped up the whole 'black militant' persona to mask him being a faggot. He did not want to lose the support of black comedy fans for being outed as a fag so he changed his entire persona. Some comics used to rip on Mooney for being a fag. Pretty sure Ares Spears and Jay Mohr did jokes about Mooney being a flamer on O&A.
Mooney’s son came out and said, “so what if my dad was gay? It shouldn’t taint his legacy.”

G

The worst for me was when he used to larp as this “race-conscious” stand-up comedian like when they had Paul Mooney in studio. This fervent defender of fellow stand-ups spent most of the interview arguing over stupid shit with Mooney who was basically just doing his act. (Whatever you think of Mooney, his racism towards white people is a fundamental part of his whole persona, and Norton’s repeated attempts to challenge him on the “logic” of his insane statements which are meant to be comical for the most part was douche-chillingly bad and sucked the funny right out of the room.) O&A and Mooney actually had a funny rapport going that day too.
here's the footage...you can see the Worm failing to read the room miserably (but trying so hard to):

[MEDIA=youtube]Ivs7zmy-UCk[/MEDIA]

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
theres a point in da show where he gets a little big for his britches, likely due to having "security" in a corrupt NYPD officer. Tough Guy, Edgy, Dark whatever you wanna call him there was an unwarranted confidence in him that is despicable.
One time he ranted angrily about 30 year old women having too high standards and that they don’t deserve them. At the time, Norton was 41 and fat.