Jim Norton uses PReP

LOL the old classics never stop being funny. Relationship Jimmy, swooning over the huge-dicked Scandinavian he/she who was plundering his asshole like the Vikings plundering Greenland. I've always believed that going around pretending he was "in love" was just part of the total humiliation experience he was paying for. And he wonders why hot 25 year old (biological) girls want nothing to do with him.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
So my girlfriend said to me… We were talking later that night about the text messages, and she goes, “you know the ass eating thing?” I was like, “yeah.” And she’s like, “I would never eat your ass until you got tested for hepatitis.” And it’s like, Jesus Christ, I understand the science of it, but you know I don’t have AIDS, gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia. So it’s like the front is ok, but the back needs further testing? It just felt really annoying and creepy, so now I am obsessed with her eating my ass, and I got tested for hepatitis. I have nothing. I am completely healthy, you know, thanks to the magic of white-out. The way I’m going to break it to her is she’s gonna walk into my living room one time. I’m gonna have my pants around my ankles and my head on the edge of the sofa with my test results taped to my back. “Read the menu, bitch. Brunch is served.”

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Thank you for sharing with the class, Mr. Norton. Indeed, tell us more about how The God of Thunder took you from behind with his unsheathed Mjolnir (I have no idea how these nerds fucking pronounce it) on a bed of cakehorns in the mountains of Norway, but you were being perfectly safe and responsible because you pop AIDSAway on a daily basis.

My login name originated from teasing this Dolph Lundgren-fetishizing motherfucker. At first I was just going to post here anonymously... But where was the fun in that?

He was talking on air of being in love and wanting to marry Prince Alan.

A cam whore tranny giant who either had hiv or was at risk of it and who couldn't even enter the US
I have to believe Jimmy was playing a pay-pig role and that nonsense was part of the total humiliation he craved. He spent his entire adult life trying to recapture the hot shame and humiliation he felt upon being molested as a boy and he finally struck paydirt with The Princess, who pounded his rectum into oblivion and forced him to proclaim his love for "her" everywhere he went. Then when the fantasy ran its course (when he ran out of money) she split and poor little Jimmy was in tears and forced to take anti-HIV drugs due to the loads he/she spilled in his tattered ruined anus. And now he's a pathetic lonely faggot who can't control his flatulence. What a sap.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
It's 2021. Everybody knows you can only get it from sharing needles or taking raw loads in your rectum. Forget oral (you need to have had a root canal 5 minutes prior to get it from swallowing poz loads), even vaginal transmission is minor

Jim said to Joe "I take raw loads in my rectum from men", became embarrassed later after realizing he exposed that, and despite being 59 years old is still self conscious enough about his homosexuality that he would openly, sincerely lie like that after the fact.

Fez only had what 8 years or so after "coming out" before he ended up dead? Nice closet, stupid

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
I have to believe Jimmy was playing a pay-pig role and that nonsense was part of the total humiliation he craved. He spent his entire adult life trying to recapture the hot shame and humiliation he felt upon being molested as a boy and he finally struck paydirt with The Princess, who pounded his rectum into oblivion and forced him to proclaim his love for "her" everywhere he went. Then when the fantasy ran its course (when he ran out of money) she split and poor little Jimmy was in tears and forced to take anti-HIV drugs due to the loads he/she spilled in his tattered ruined anus. And now he's a pathetic lonely faggot who can't control his flatulence. What a sap.
13bQ5yph9mGLX6tvW_kSmKm2VEpLDPk0jLnOM3UmJRg.png