Jim Norton is a freak

Stlaker Child

Black men do NOT fart in my wife's vagina, child
I was watching some old O&A clip when my brother came by, saw an image of the trio on my phone and went. "Is that Jim Norton? That guy's a freak."

For context, my brother knows nothing about O&A save for a few Particle/Louie clips on youtube. He watches stand up and was utterly repulsed by Jim Norton, who he only knew through Red Eye on FOX News.

Nice being completely off putting to normies, stupid. Maybe next time spare the details about the pegging shit.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Look how disgusted/annoyed Leno looks.
jay-leno-jim-norton.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I don't know a huge amount about these late night shows. Was Leno not the one that was for bland old people? As in, people that Norton wouldn't be looking to get as an audience or appeal to?
Yes, he had to do tame shit on Leno with only a hint of edge. He did a good amount of tonight show appearances that lead to pretty much nothing. I remember once Leno had Gilbert Gottfried on to play Kim Jong but he didn’t even wear any make up and Leno had to apologize because some were offended by Gilbert’s squinting - which he always did - because Asian people were upset. That’s how bland Norton had to be on there

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Yes, he had to do tame shit on Leno with only a hint of edge. He did a good amount of tonight show appearances that lead to pretty much nothing. I remember once Leno had Gilbert Gottfried on to play Kim Jong but he didn’t even wear any make up and Leno had to apologize because some were offended by Gilbert’s squinting - which he always did - because Asian people were upset. That’s how bland Norton had to be on there
I remember one of Norton’s appearances on Leno when he repeated his angry rant about fishing being stupid that he had done on the show that week. It fucking sucked both times and I got douche chills watching him try it out on tv

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
I remember one of Norton’s appearances on Leno when he repeated his angry rant about fishing being stupid that he had done on the show that week. It fucking sucked both times and I got douche chills watching him try it out on tv
Just last night I was listening to some old clip of a Norton rant on O&A and it was painfully obvious that he was reading something he wrote down. I can't remember what it was about at all.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Lol what a hack bit. What is he going to take to task next? Norton can’t stand normal people having fun because he’s a degenerate loser at heart.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
B-side jocktober fuchitive shows where worm authoritatively rants about radio hackery makes my malaria flare up.